2018 Driving Totals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MajorClementine

Reaction score
Here are the total hours for each driver for 2018. If you would like totals separately by horse or want me to divide your driving and ground driving time send me a message and I can do that for you ;)

Peggy P -- 34h 25m single driving / 2h 30m team driving

NorthWolf -- 56h 35m single driving / 124h 30m team driving

Marsha -- 48h 20m

Cayuse -- 49h 45m

JeannieCogan -- 104h 50m

MajorClementine -- 3h 15m (hmmmm.... I need to get with the program)

Total for 2018 was 424 hours 10 minutes!!! We had roughly 355 total hours last year so this year we had 69 hours more total time this year. Amazing you guys!!!!

As a side note, I know we had a few other people driving and not logging regularly so a shout out to them as well for hours driven and helpful comments made on the driving forums.

Thanks Major Clem! I had more hours than shown, but somehow got locked out of my old account and just signed up for a new one today. I’ll be sure to keep logging my hours.

Thanks Major Clem! I had more hours than shown, but somehow got locked out of my old account and just signed up for a new one today. I’ll be sure to keep logging my hours.

34 hours still seems like so many to me! I really struggled last year. Glad to see you back and looking forward to hearing about your drives. Oh... and I'm jealous your going to the National Drive. I would like to fly out and just experience it. Hauling horses out the first year might be a little much for me since I've never been.

Bells are in the mail everyone! Sorry, I meant to get them sent off last weekend but we had two huge snow storms so we spent several days digging ourselves out of the snow. They really are on their way now. Just dropped them off at the post office. Happy driving!!!

34 hours still seems like so many to me! I really struggled last year. Glad to see you back and looking forward to hearing about your drives. Oh... and I'm jealous your going to the National Drive. I would like to fly out and just experience it. Hauling horses out the first year might be a little much for me since I've never been.

We always have fun at the National Drive! If you do come out without your horses, there is always a bunch of people to ride with. Us mini drivers are used to being solo, but many of the “biggies” would love to have company in their carriage. There is not as many extracurricular activities at Hoosier Horse Park as there was at Kentucky, but the driving areas are great!

Amazing to see this totals, congrats to all members! Hopefully you all can continue (or start again) driving in 2019.

Since you always have to send my price overseas (THANKS a lot at this point!!!), I'll sponsor a price for the winner or 2nd place this year.

Happy driving to everyone!

The bells and the medal arrived on saturday - thank you again so much for that! :D I'm very pleased about it.

Massai proudly shows his medal and the gremlin bells are now on his halter. We just LOVE them!!!

Attachments

• 20190208_172927(0).jpg
    20190208_172927(0).jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 20190211_151128.jpg
    20190211_151128.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 5
I'm glad they arrived. I always wonder when shipping with the post office. Especially from our tiny little post office :)

Latest posts

Back