2013 LB Christmas card Exchange!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
Welcome to the 2013 Christmas Card Exchange List!

Continuing the tradition of the Lil Beginnings Christmas card exchange, here it is!

It's sign up time!!!!
default_new_multi.gif

This is so much FUN!
default_yes.gif

This is where we sign up to be on this list, and after the sign up deadline, the list of all that signed up is emailed to you and you send out Christmas cards to the people on the list! AND you'll GET cards too!

It's a BLAST getting cards from LB members from all over!

DEADLINE TO ENTER IS NOVEMBER 20th

Please email me at [email protected] with the following information:

Forum Name
Real Name
Mailing Address
Email Address

Don't post it here, email the information to me.
default_smile.png

Once the deadline has passed (November 21), I will email you with the list information.

Let the fun begin!!!!!
default_xreiter.gif

Oh...oops I see the deadline is November 20th. I hope a lot of people join! Come on Lilbeginnings friends! It is soooo fun!

Now that I heard from all the costume contest winners & unpinned that topic, I hope it's ok that I pinned this one, since sign up is still going on
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
default_488.gif
YIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE DDDDOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
default_488.gif

I got my Christmas Card list in the email today!! As soon as I get finished with this
default_pray.gif
and then this
default_eat.gif
I wil be talking to Santa about THIS (
default_hypocrite.gif
or
default_nono.gif
) and sending a gift and then Christmas cards!!

Hope you all got the 2nd email where I added Davie to the list!
default_smile.png

I received both lists. Took some photos and when I get a chance after the first of Dec. will start sending my cards out. It was so much fun last year, I kept the cards that I received and looked at them again over the weekend.

I just got my cards and hope to be getting them out soon!
default_smile.png

I'll be a little slower sending mine out, I am just getting back into things after knee surgery- so mine will most likely be staggered a bit. I don't like doing Christmas stuff until after Thanksgiving either, I start getting ready but don't send stuff out until after Turkey Day. It's so much fun to get cards from all over, and this is my first year participating here.

Latest posts

Back