2012 AMHR NATIONAL SHOW - Qualification Form

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
Just a reminder since show season is starting , a new rule was passed and all horses that will be going to AMHR NATIONALS must have a National Show Qualification Form filled out for each horse that you are taking to nationals , You just have to have two show managers sign the form .

Same qualification's Two shows 4 judges , But since we have had problems in the past with verifying qualified horses , this is what they voted in at Convention .. You can find the forms at the Shetland Pony Club /American Miniature Horse Reg. http://www.shetlandm...ship-forms.html

Wishing everyone a Great Show Season..
default_firstprize.gif
:FirstPrize

Last edited by a moderator:
what if the 2 shows you aattend both have the same show manager?? Just have them sign twice?

what if the 2 shows you aattend both have the same show manager?? Just have them sign twice?
I looked up the form and it has two boxes and in each box there is a place for name of show and date so I would think that if you went to two shows and both have the same manager, they would just have to sign both spaces.

Does this form have to be sent in with your entries for Nationals?? If that is the case then what do you do about the show or shows you usually attend that are after the due date of the National entries???

Danny

If you went to Fall shows, if you are going to see that show manager this year just fill them out and ask the manager to sign if not write on there please check fall shows and name the shows and the office can pull them up ..

Thanks for the reminder Belinda! Printed them off and have them in my book.

Latest posts

Back