2012 AMHR National Judges & Proof of showing requirement

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacki

Reaction score
Hello all,

Can someone remind me who the 2012 AMHR National Judges are, also what division they are judging.

Also heard about the new Proof of Showing Requirement, can someone detail those requirements for me. I heard they are in the Journal but I don't see them and know this group will be faster than my searching.

Thanks, have a good Fathers Day Weekend All!!

Jacki Loomis

The showing requirement is the form that you have signed by the show manager for each horse at two shows, then send it in with your Nationals entries. This is in place instead of just writing the two shows on the forms. A lot of work if you show several horses, but I found it easier to have the show manager print out the results so I can do the paperwork from there, luck would have it the second show is the same show manager so I can take the forms back then and have her sign for both shows since I did get the print out at the first show.

As for the judges:

AMHR National Judges

• Amateur/Youth - Debra Hamilton - Rob Crater – Patrick Derrick
  • Open Halter – Laurie Villalpando – James Vernon – Jim Bruggink
  • Performance – Jim Curry – Karen Iverson – Gary Nickerson

Thanks for the information...you mention the "form". Is there an actual form to use or does the show manager just provide their own form?

Latest posts

Back