2010 Foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgrminis

Reaction score
I have been waiting to post our foals until they all arrived but the last 2 are keeping me waiting and waiting so thought I would go ahead and share the 3 that we have so far.

DGR'S BLUE STEEL (AMHR Pending) was born 4-20-10 and is pictured here on 7-10-10.

DGR'S ROOSTER COGBURN (AMHR Pending) was born 6-11-10 and is pictured on 7-10-10.Please e-xcuse his halter being big -- was the smallest size we had as we are not used to having foals this small. It was an XS and still could have just fallen off him
default_smile.png

DGR'S LIL HATARI (AMHR Pending) was born 6-19-10 and is pictured here at 7-10-10. She has bright blue eyes too. She doesn't seem to like to pose for pictures much though so here is another one. Hatari on 6-25-10

Thanks for looking at my little ones!

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations - pretty foals!

Good luck with the last two - you must be tired of waiting by now LOL
Thank you and YES I am ready for a night of full sleep... I have a 9 month old son so he had just started sleeping through the nights as foaling began and I am ready for the foals to be here so that I can sleep through a whole night too
default_smile.png
These two girls sure tricked me last year... I thought that they were both bred way before now - we hand breed and then after they have taken we turn them out to pasture with the stud... And these girls both didnt show heat for 2 months when I teased so I turned them out to the pasture with him and I am guessing they both just really were not bred when I thought they were.. I have to admit - I was pregnant and didn't spend as much time outside as normal so I missed some stuff
default_smile.png
But I am excited all the same. And both are now bagged up so just a matter of time
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back