2010 ASPC/AMHR Convention

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
For those that like to plan ahead , We now have all the info up on the ASPC/AMHR web site under events , This year you can Register Right on line !

2010 ASPC/AMHR/ASPR CONVENTION

GENERAL INFORMATION

November 4-6, 2010

CROWNE PLAZA

201 S. SHACKLEFORD ROAD

LITTLE ROCK, AR 72211

501-223-3000

Room Block until Oct. 11, 2010

Room Rate for Convention: $99.00

Reservations: Phone 866-276-6648

Restaurant in Hotel serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner

Coffee Shop open all day

Indoor/outdoor pool - exercise room

SEMINARS AVAILABLE

TRAINING ,CONDITIONING, & SHOWING

Presentation by: Amber Montgomery &

Cyndi Kanzler

BREEDING & FOALING]

Presentation by: Little King Farm

EQUINE DENTISTRY

Presentation by: Carl Mitz

]NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION

Presentation by: To Be Announced*******

OLD TIME SOCIAL

Thursday evening

Dance—Live Band

Classic Rock & Country

Theme is “Retro—1950 ‘s & On”Dress to your era and come have fun!!

Lots of shopping areas within 3 miles of the Crowne

Plaza, various restaurants/fast food in the same

area as the Crowne Plaza.

Online & Mail in Registration Form on our website under Events

Thanks Belinda... I am so looking forward to it and love the seminars I cant wait

Do you know is this hotel close to the airport?

I'd like to try to come to this. Will have to go into my office and check out my calendar. I have nine trade and retail shows to do this year and I know one or two of them are in November. Hopefully the dates won't conflict. Would be a great learning experience to go.

Can you list RV parks for those of us with RV's and travel trailers?

If by any chance they're going to have vendor space can you IM me the contact info? TY

My husband would not be able to go with me during November, he'll be in school.

So if I do make it and anyone wants to save a little money, I'd be willing to share my travel trailer with another non smoking lady. If they don't mind two little dogs. It has a queen bed and a sofa that comes out to a fairly comfortable bed. It has a bathroom with a shower and nearly a full sized kitchen. Nothing huge or fancy but it's comfy. But could not tell you if I'll be going until next month.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait for convention! sounds like alot of helpfull information will be available there too. see everyone in Nov!! Welcome to Arkansas!!

I'm hoping on going this year. Went when it was at Branson and it was very interesting and this year with seminars that will be great. I really hope this year AMHR will put the topics we will be voting on before hand.

Back