2010 AMHR National Candid photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic looking group of horses. Congrats on all your wins! Now how in the heck did you get all those trophies and all that loot home?

Congrats on a great show. The horses are stunning. I can't even pick a favorite......they are all my favorites.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to add...

Only once have I shown more than one horse in a show, and I was a nervous wreck! Then I see how many horses you groom and handle, along with mentoring your cousins, helping to run the Water'n Hole, AND being friendly and helpful to everyone else, I am simply amazed.

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Beautiful show horses and beautiful exhibitors. Not only were you perfectly dressed and neat, so were the young people that showed your horses. A person can actually see the shine on your boots and no dust on your black slacks and every hair in place. Shows you take as much pride in your appearance as you do in your horses. A wonderful joy to look at. Congratulations on your fantastic year.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all beautiful, but Total Knockout's head is to die for! Love the beautiful slope and tippy ears.
wub.gif

What beautiful horses! Congratulations Erica...your hard work and enthusiasm shows in each and every one of your turn outs. BTW....I love that photo of your stall set up with just the puppy laying in the center
default_wub.png

obviously the horses are beautiful without saying - but what a wonderful show you had! The pictures are awesome - I was impressed with the change of clothes for each class LOL As usual, first class all the way!

You looked like a true experienced professional out there among the best of them! Happy for all your wins - you deserve it

The horses look amazing, Erica! Squirt and Heaven are my favorites but they are all so so gorgeous
default_wub.png
:wub

Congrats to you and your horses, You have very well conditioned horses and what a Nationals you had, you must be on Cloud 9. Love your loud colored jackets as well. My husband shows all of our horses and I found him some very loud colored jackets so he doesn't get lost in the crowd.

I was hoping to make it up to the watering hole but with having some ongoing issues while at Nationals I was limited of my walking distances, thank goodness I had a scooter to help me out.

Congrats on all your wins... Your horses (and you) look great.... I am also sorry to read about your foal.... I am sure you will continue to do well in the ring
default_smile.png
You should be very proud of yourself and your horses....

Erica, they are all so beautiful!!! I love the pictures
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
You and your horses did just amazing and it's not hard to see and understand why. Way to go BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

All the horses are out in paddocks growing hair like crazy.....as well as their bellies have grown I think too :0 hehe....they are throughly enjoying "off season"

Congrats on all your wins! I barely got to see u except when u were busy in the ring showing. Had a beautiful group for sure but Rockin just rocks my world! Love him.

Latest posts

Back