2010 AMHR Horse of the Year and Breeder of the Year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The AMHR Horse of the Year for each division have been announced as well as the Breeder of the Year. Congrats to all!

2010 AMHR DIVISION A HALTER HORSE OF THE YEAR-WESTWIND BTU CROWN PRINCE DENARI#225648 OWNED BY CINDY OR REGINALD TINSLEY FAIRDEALING, MO

2010 AMHR DIVISION A PERFORMANCE HORSE OF THE YEAR-STONE MAPLES MACKENZIES JOY#208708 OWNED BY PAMELA CHRISTOPHER OR MICHELLE COURTEMANCHE, DVM RIDGEVILLE, ON

2010 AMHR DIVISION B HALTER HORSE OF THE YEAR-RHAPSODY’S RED CLOUD#287949 OWNED BY SUZANNE OR KELLY ROBINSON EKRON,KY

2010 AMHR DIVISION B PERFORMANCE HORSE OF THE YEAR-ENCHANTED HOLLOW KING ZEBULON#303129 OWNED BY ROBERT OR MARY SANSEVERE ORONO, MN

2010 AMHR MINIATURE HORSE BREEDER OF THE YEAR LES OR GETITIA MATHENY CIRCLEVILLE, OH

Giant congrats to everyone here
default_aktion033.gif

like a dream come true I'm sure

Congratulations everybody! What an awesome achievement.

And congratulations to AMHR for recognizing that THIS FORUM is the place for Miniature Horse information!!!

Congratulations to all of you

Arlene

The Sansevere family is thrilled to have learned that Enchanted Hollow King Zebulon has been named the AMHR Division B Performance Horse of the Year for 2010.

He is, to our family, the epitome of a versatile mini. He showed this past show season in Leadline, Halter, Obstacle in Hand, Driving Obstacle, Liberty, Hunter, Jumper, Versatility, Roadster and Pleasure Driving. He showed in classes with a 4-year-old, an 8-year-old, a 12-year-old, a 15-year-old and two adults, and he always knew when to take it down a notch and when to take it up.

In his first year of showing in AMHR, Zeb had five National titles and seven Reserve National titles at AMHR Nationals.

During the 2010 show season, he had 32 Stakes wins and earned Hall of Fame status in both Pleasure Driving and Roadster, and he claimed six All-Star National Championships and three All-Star Reserve National titles.

He also won the 2010 Super Gelding Award in the AMHR B Performance Division.

We are, as you may have detected, very proud of him and his accomplishments.

Congratulations to all the other winners.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to congratulate one special horse and owner of this years HOY; fellow CANADIAN Pam Christopher and her AMHR Division A Performance Horse of the Year - Stone Maples Mackenzies Joy!!! I know they worked very hard and this is an amazing title. I am so happy for them! Way to go you guys! A year you'll never forget!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

And Congrats to you too Bob, it was neat to meet you and Zebulon at the begining of the year and follow your progress! Congrats to all the winners this year.
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations to ALL! Any one of those awards is quite the accomplishment and requires dedication, time and heart!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations to you both, Pam and Bob!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
What a super award for all your hard work and dedication to your Minis. I am particularly proud of Pam being Canadian which makes HOY just that much harder to achieve. Great job!!!!!

Congrats to everyone that is so exciting I know how hard you all worked to get that prestigious title!!

Good Job to all
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations to everyone!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

What awesome achievements!

Special congrats to Pam and Steve for being the first ever Canadians to win this award. You guys set a great example for us.
default_yes.gif

Congrats to all the winners
default_aktion033.gif

Special congratulations to Pam and "Stone Maple McKenzie's Joy" from our neck of the woods north of the border. You sure have done us proud
default_yes.gif

I also want to mention that at my first Nationals I become quite impressed with King Zebulon and how he showed in many classes with all different members of the Sansevere family and excelled virtually every time. He definitely stood out. Quite a horse!

Congratulations again to all the deserving winners.

Latest posts

Back