2009 Tennessee Miniature Horse Celebration

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniequine

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

2009 Tennessee Miniature Horse Celebration
AMHA Miniature Horse Show - April 25 & 26, 2009

Who's coming???? Me and Panda plan on going!

Sounds like a great show.. and Denise says they feed ya good LOL

Have a safe trip everbody
default_smile.png
)

~Sandy

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
We will be there and look forward to seeing everyone again and meeting Sandy!

I can name 3 off of hand because they have to work the show

Robby Mccartha

Frank McCartha

Dixi Choea

i would be there but my mother in law had a heart attack on Easter and i will be staying home to take care of our horses it is too much on her. yes they do feed you good at this show you need to come to Fletcher NC over the 4 of july to this show it is a fun show where everone is layed back and have a great time

Sandy we are so happy to hear you are coming to TN. I hope you have a safe trip down to TN.

Hunterridge (Diane) You know you are going to miss us....We will miss you!! Wishing your mother-in law a speedy recovery.

And yes we feed you good- so be sure to stop in and visit the hospitality booth in the bay area of the arena.

Last edited by a moderator:
Erica and I are coming with 6 horses, I think. Looking forward to seeing everyone. This will be our first show of the year.

Oh, and Erica's birthday is Monday, ( My baby girl is going to be 25 ) , so maybe we can sing a little Happy Birthday to her before we leave to come home
default_wub.png

See everyone soon.

Linda

Well I am coming, my cousin(going to at least show one youth halter class), and my mom Who I am trying to make show in color class as she still says she wants to show, but then freezes up when she gets there!!!! Bringing two horses to show :) Can't wait, leaving in the morning :) See everyone there!
default_saludando.gif

I won't get to be there (hopefully by next year), but I know that Dan, Tam & DJ from Amazing Grace Miniatures will be there with 4. They'll be leaving sometime this afternoon.

Have a great show everyone!!!!

Barbie

We are going too and I'm so excited. It is my first show. We are leaving tomorrow evening. My daughter is also riding in the Intercollegiate National finals just up the road in Murfreesboro so we will be dividing our time.

Look forward to meeting everyone!

[SIZE=14pt]I hope you all have a great time![/SIZE]

Good luck to everyone and ENJOY!!!!

The weather is supposed to be amazing: 85 degrees and sunny!

Drive safely!

Happy Birthday in advance Erica!

Latest posts

Back