2009 Tennessee Miniature Horse Celebration

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_new_shocked.gif
15 days!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it's time to have a forum or calendar where people can list dates of shows.

If people start counting down every single show that is happen within the current month, pretty soon this forum is going to be nothing but count down to show day. I'm not trying to kill anyone's excitement but don't want to see this forum turning into count down central.

default_new_shocked.gif
Sorry You feel that way--Its just sort of a tradition. Not to mention its a good way to keep it fresh in everyone mind that time is ticking away. I like it better than the current *bump* method.

I hate that you won't be at the show--I was really hoping to meet you!!

Crabtree Farms--look forward to meeting you and The Wahl family.

Have a save trip!!

11 DAYS!!

Well, let me correct myself. I'll be there with my shetland gelding. I've never had a gelding and this is my first. I'm glad we made the decision to nip him and I am looking forward to the gelding incentive classes this year.

Tina Ferro

default_yes.gif
Tina--that sounds like great news...I love geldings-so laid back! I will have to come over and meet you. I have never really been around the shetlands and would love to find out more about them.

Have a Safe trip here!!

7 days till show time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well after being a breeding stallion for several years, this is a change for him. I thought he was laid back as a stallion, but he just felt that in a show barn he had to act like he was in a breeding barn. I saw him the last time before we decided to geld him and am looking forward to seeing him next Thursday after the process. Mike said it shouldn't make a difference in his personality except he won't be calling out so much and should probably focus more on what he is asked to do. He should keep some of his fire and energy . . . I hope.

Mike Wahl has been keeping me informed on Rembrant. So far eveyone at Ken-Mar farms has been able to get a good nights sleep without having to check on my guy throughout the night.

Tina

default_yes.gif
That's right Sarah- Just 4 more days till the show...WOOHOO!!

Have you heard the weather is going to be wonderful for the show! A high of 82 most of the days!

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting some new people too!!

Everyone please have a safe trip to Tennessee!!

Latest posts

Back