2009 LB's Forum Sexiest Male and Female

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Male: JWC Sr. His post are always among the best on a thread.

Female: Leia. Not a more helpful person with horses around, especially driving.

Oh wow! This thread makes me smile
default_smile.png

Thanks to those who thought of me
blush2.gif

I'd like to vote for Mary Lou and Russ
default_cheekkiss.gif

I will nominate Russ for male. We talk, a bit, off this board and he seems like such a nice, caring individual.

Hmmmm....so many women to choose from (I can't say them all?!
default_biggrin.png
). I'll say Jill Carol (vertical limit).

What a pleasant surprise. Thanks.

My vote would be John Cherry and Mary Lou.

For the guys...it's a tough draw between: Tony, Neil, AlB, Freeland Nash, John Cherry (JWC), Russ, Matt, Adam Longman, Bob Graham & ...

For the gals...gosh, an even tougher draw between: Mary Lou, Mona, Carol Albritton, Charley, REO, Keely, Sterling, Jill, Nootka, Marty, Susanne, Barnbum, ~Lisa~, Erica, KayKay, Jean Barnhill, MiniV, Lewella, Belinda Bagby, Ruffian, Sheri Hill, dannigirl, Davie, Gini, Karen Hunter (minimomNC), chandab, Leeanna, SusanO, CarinPonder, Laura, Jody Hoch, Leia, and YOU TOO Frankie, & ...

These are all just a "few" of the folks that I have learned so very much from over the years here on LB. There are soooooooo many more though...it's way too hard to just choose "one" guy and "one" gal, LOL! So...these are just a few of my nominees...so far, LOL!
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
For the guys...it's a tough draw between: Tony, Neil, AlB, Freeland Nash, John Cherry (JWC), Russ, Matt, Adam Longman, Bob Graham & ...
For the gals...gosh, an even tougher draw between: Mary Lou, Mona, Carol Albritton, Charley, REO, Keely, Sterling, Jill, Nootka, Marty, Susanne, Barnbum, ~Lisa~, Erica, KayKay, Jean Barnhill, MiniV, Lewella, Belinda Bagby, Ruffian, Sheri Hill, dannigirl, Davie, Gini, Karen Hunter (minimomNC), chandab, Leeanna, SusanO, CarinPonder, Laura, Jody Hoch, Leia, and YOU TOO Frankie, & ...

These are all just a "few" of the folks that I have learned so very much from over the years here on LB. There are soooooooo many more though...it's way too hard to just choose "one" guy and "one" gal, LOL! So...these are just a few of my nominees...so far, LOL!
default_wub.png
LOL! Oh that made me laugh out loud. I don't think I've been considered sexiest anything.....except by some icky "alley cats" in my bar days!
default_rolleyes.gif

Hmmm, good topic.

My vote for Male: John Cherry Super fun, knowledgeable guy
default_wink.png

Female: Erica - her program is so dang successful at such a young age. Totally jealous!
default_biggrin.png

Just want to say thanks for bringing me into the fray.....
default_wub.png

It's taken me a long time to narrow it down, but I would say Tony and REO (Robin). There are several others I'd also like to name too!

Latest posts

Back