2009 ASPC/AMHR Convention...questions.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWA

Reaction score
Hi there, I was just visiting the ASPC/AMHR website to find details of this year's National Convention. I see where they have the schedule of events posted, but there are no actual dates noted, nor location, etc. I heard it was to be held here in Central Florida and sometime in November, is that still where and when? Anyone know what dates? Also, wasn't there going to be a special show at Arabian Nights showcasing the Shetland Pony that the ASPC donated to them? I was hoping to sign up for us to go see that, but I'm not finding any details of the convention other than the meetings/clinics/awards type activies. I'd be grateful for any additional help of where to find additional info.
default_wub.png
Thanks so much.

Warmest always,

Tanya
default_wub.png

Duhhhhh, I see it now (
default_doh.gif
having a V-8 kinda morning I guess, LOL!)
default_rolleyes.gif
Dates are Nov. 5-7th...I see now, as they are posted plain as day on the registry's website FRONT PAGE.
default_doh.gif
default_blush.png

I'm still searching for the Arabian Nights info though...anyone have mercy on me??? I'd be deeply beholding...
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Duhhhhh, I see it now (
default_doh.gif
having a V-8 kinda morning I guess, LOL!)
default_rolleyes.gif
Dates are Nov. 5-7th...I see now, as they are posted plain as day on the registry's website FRONT PAGE.
default_doh.gif
default_blush.png

I'm still searching for the Arabian Nights info though...anyone have mercy on me??? I'd be deeply beholding...
default_wub.png
The first 200 registered were going to get in free to Arabian nights...I don't know the date...maybe Thursday. The registration forms were supposed to be turned in already and the deadline is past...you should call the home office to see if possible to register for Convention. I think some other people called the office and used their credit cards to register so maybe you can still do that.

Okeedoke. Will try that. Thanks for your all help Michelle!
default_wub.png

Hi

Michelle is correct , you can call the office give CC number and sign up .. There were still a few free tickets to Arabian Knights yesterday.. , We will not turn down ANYONE that wants to come to Convention .. The more that come the better..
default_saludando.gif

Thanks so much Belinda!
default_wub.png
I just called the office and spoke with Joe, and he was super helpful and signed us right up, and said we made it in time to be able to see the show too! YAYYYY!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
I'm so happy! This will be our very first time attending the convention and I'm looking forward to taking in some meetings in effort of learning more about our registry and hoping too, to FINALLY get to meet many folks IN PERSON that I've only ever got to meet "online" over the years. I'm SO EXCITED!!!! Can hardly wait! WOOHOOO!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks again so much everyone for all your help! SEE YA SOON!
default_saludando.gif
default_wub.png

Was just curious...who all is coming this year? Hope to get to meet as many folks as possible! Opportunities like this don't come my way very often, LOL! I'm hoping to meet 'n greet with as much of you all as possible!
default_wub.png
default_saludando.gif
default_biggrin.png

Um...can ya tell...I'M SO EXCITED!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_laugh.png
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Last edited by a moderator: