2008 Pontiac Wave

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa

Reaction score
I'm considering getting a 2008 Pontiac Wave and I'm interested in the impressions of those who own a Wave or even a 2007/2008 Pontiac in general. I'm interested in any impressions, but I'm mostly interested in:

• Fuel Economy
  • Environmental Impact
  • Reliability
  • Safety

I like that it is from a domestically-owned company...

don't know much about the rest. My son works for an auto dealer as a repair tech, so he sees a lot of the cars come in and knows the problems of the ones that are "frequent fliers" so to speak.

Funny, the cars that are sold under the dealer's brand are often biggest pieces o' (ahem).

Good luck with your car search, but with the economy the way it is, myself I'd avoid overseas owned companies to purchase from.

Stay within your country/continent.

I know I plan to.

Liz

I test drove one when i was looking for a car, It was used, i think it was an 07.

I found the handling to be really touchy/Sporty, but i liked that (ZOOM ZOOM). It was a nice little car to drive, I would have bought it, but it smelled of smoke so bad you could smell it standing outside of the car ewwwww.

Don't know about wave..But I drive my second Bonneville and love it..
default_wub.png

First One safed my life in a head on collison
default_new_shocked.gif

Back