2008 Nationals Pictures!!!

• Thread starter macy--red carpet minis
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

macy--red carpet minis

AMHR did a fantastic job this year with Nationals (like always
default_smile.png
) and, although our Washburn pictures arent here yet, I just recieved the pictures from a family friend that loves photography and got some really nice pictures of our horses. There are over 100 and I love them all but I selected a few that were my favorites.. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do
default_wub.png
Thank you Linda Byrd for the photos, you're extremely talented!!

My mom, Teresa Plemmons, and her friend, Cyndy Enke.

Apparently they visited the Water'n Hole.. Erica is too blame for their behavior in this picture
default_wink.png

IMG_4071.jpg

Karat (owned by Jean Haines) and I after his Driving Obstacle class, I just love this picture

IMG_4082.jpg

Streak winning the Youth Under Costume as The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe of Narnia

IMG_4160.jpg

Streak in the driving portion of the Youth Versatility class

IMG_4175.jpg

Streak winning Versatility!!
default_laugh.png

IMG_4200.jpg

Streak before Country Pleasure (He got 2nd in there!)

IMG_4213.jpg

Streak in Roadster, he pinned 3rd
default_smile.png

IMG_4270.jpg

Stella in the Open Sr Mare class, Top ten

IMG_4313.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!!
default_saludando.gif

Last edited:
Congratulations! great pictures. you and your horses look beautiful!

Kay

AWESOME pictures, Macy!!! Congratulations on such a successful Nationals. You have so many reasons to be proud
love0075.gif

Great pics your horses look wonderful. I am sure many a person is blaming Erica and the Water'n Hole for some behavior that mght not be normal for them
default_472.gif
default_wink.png
default_laugh.png

Great pictures Macy!! You already know how much I love Streak, that boy is amazing!
default_wub.png
That headshot of him is breathtaking. I love it!!! I just wish we had been there with yall. It looks like you guys had too much fun without us!
default_laugh.png

Those are great pix! My favorite is the 2nd one of you , its great!

They all look great Macy, but I LOVE the close-up of Streak before CP! He's talented AND beautiful.

Nationals looks like so much fun...wish I could get off work to go
default_sad.png

Everyone, thank you so much for your kind words, they all mean so much!! Streak is my main man and he made me so proud out in Tulsa
default_wub.png

Steph and Ferin- I missed both you out there!! I hope that yall can join us next year.. I promise you won't regret it
default_laugh.png

Thanks again for letting me share my photos and having such nice things to say
default_smile.png

Nice photos...ahh yes the Water'N Hole...many memories made possibly by the water'N hole. It was funny as every time we would walk threw barn barn *sniff sniff* Is that Daiquiri i smell ?
default_laugh.png

Congrats on Res High Point too
default_smile.png

Congratulations on a great show! Your pictures are beautiful. I love the driving headshot of your horse! Stunning!

Looks like you guys had a BLAST!! I love streak he's so cute and he looks like an outstanding driving horse! Congrats on all your AMAZING accomplishments!

Latest posts

Back