2008 is off to an awesome start.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Simple Life Farm

Reaction score
A very dear friend of mine gave me the very best birthday gift I could have ever gotten. Gwen Simmons of Honey Bea Meadows presented to me.......... Honey Bea Meadows Mega Buck.
default_drool5.gif
He is a bay stallion foaled 3/2007. I have been in love with this guy since day one. His dam has Brewers Orion and Vant Huttenest background!!!!

I just have to share the way she presented him to me:

She gave me a gift bag that had a beautiful card and a rolled up piece of paper. After reading the card, I unrolled the paper.... and it was Cash's registration paper. I started crying like a baby
default_517.gif
default_crybaby.gif

Written on the back of his paper:

My Dear Brat,

For your birthday I could not think of one thing that you need (except a barn), so I give to you the love in my heart for a daughter that I never had, and a small gift that represents the very big passion in your heart for the animals that you love the most.

Have a wonderful birthday, and a great show year.

Love you,

Mama Sieta

and Cash

My biological mother passed away 16 years ago, and I consider her my second mother. I believe in my heart that my real mother made Gwen and my paths cross so we could find each other.

So with that, I must post a picture of him. I love all of my horses, but he will rise above the rest, since he was a gift of love.

Cash003.jpg

default_saludando.gif
Wow!!! So glad you had a wonderful birthday.. That is truely amazing that she got you your dream horse
default_yes.gif
Dang, all I got for my b-day was a card. :DOH! Congrats and Happy Birthday again!!!
default_wub.png
default_wink.png

Congrats...Gwen sounds like a very special person...so glad you two found each other..

What a great gift...he is gorgeous! Happy Bday!

Kelly --

Congratulations on your beautiful new boy and thank you for sharing his and your special story with us!!!!

Jill

love0034.gif

Kelly that is awesome!!!!!!! That is the sweetest gift ever and the way it was presented! I admit I had tears reading it. I am so gald for you!!! Now that is the way to start off the new year.
default_yes.gif

What a great b-day gift and what a sweet person. Glad you all found each other and have a sweet bond...

What a completely wonderful sweet gift... I have no doubts our love ones help us in our destiny. Glad you found such an amazing friend!

wow, that is a beautiful story for many reasons.

it would make a wonderful one to submit to the Miniature Horse publications.
default_smile.png

congratulations on your friend as well as your new horse!

Liz

Latest posts

Back