2008 foals...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJRMINIS

Reaction score
Thought I would share the 3 foals we have had so far this year!

First at around a month premature we had "Boomerang" Born 5-20-08 He had some problems off the bat with his legs being so weak, so he is currently wearing *magic shoes* to keep him straight on his legs, his legs looked like boomerangs when he was born...one leg is alot better than the other, so he has had special attention from day one! He is pictured at 2 months old... He has a personality like no other!
default_wink.png

7-2-08014MediumWebview.jpg

Next we had RJR's Jumpin Junebug born 6-10-08 I was really surprised to have a solid jennet out of our Spotted girl Abby and our Ivory herdsire Blizzard! Last year she had a flashy spotted jennet....
default_rolleyes.gif

7-1-08037.jpg

Followed by RJR's Stars Spangled Banner born 7-12-08, This little jack is PERFECT...he is so sweet and I love his build and his spotting.
default_wub.png

7-13-08028MediumWebview.jpg
7-13-08037SmallWebview.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all huggably adorable! But, I think the third one should come and live with me!
default_wub.png

very nice Michelle! i had a solid gray jennet out of my spotted jennet bred to a chocolate jack... and her full sister 2 years older was chocolate... i figured, the reason i got a solid gray donkey is because i already had 4 and i didn't want another one the same color
default_rolleyes.gif
i would have been thrilled with either a chocolate or a spot so of course i got neither lol

Awww Michele, like usual you have some adorable foals this year. I am surprised to not see any ivories. :DOH!
default_laugh.png
this year.

Latest posts

Back