2008 foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Reaction score
Finally got a break so here are a few of our babies.
Cnv0179.jpg
filly

Cnv0287.jpg
filly

FillyoutofOakForrestPizzazzgranddau.jpg
filly

Cnv0001-4.jpg
colt
Cnv0282.jpg
filly

Cnv0279.jpg
colt will mature 27-28"

Tigerdaughter.jpg
filly, Tiger daughter

Cnv0040.jpg
Anyone need a jumper?LOL

Cnv0011.jpg
appy colt Tiger son

have a few more but, no pictures yet.

Congratulations to everyone with new new foals have been so busy haven't had time to post much but, have dropped in from time to time and you all have had some really nice babies this year. Condolences to all that have lost there little ones. We have had our share too I think this has been a difficult foal season for a lot of us .

WOW Nancy !!! Beautiful Babies......Gotta Love those Tiger babies..Yahoo..

Jenn H.

P>S> That little black colt can come play here when hes weaned.......LOL

Oh and Diva says Hi ..she's looking real good and cant wait to see you , comes when she's called now..Yahoo

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful!!! Great percentage of fillies and nice colors!

LIz

Thanks everyone I have had a lot of solid babies this year normally I have a lot of paints but, only had a 2yr pinto last year so he only bred a few mares late in the year so will probably have a few late pintos.

The numbers were a bit off since I didn't have all the pictures taken actually I have 5 fillies and 8 colts. LOL

The palomino solid fillies is a leggy girl I expect her to finish around 32" though she is all leg but actually has a small barrel which makes her look taller than she is, I hope she will be golden like the rest of my palomino foals from my stallion "Sly" Vermilyea Farms Stylish Buckeroo.

I am expecting at least 5 more appy babies from Tiger and 2 from my snowcap palomino so will cross my fingers for more colored up appys.

Jenn the little black colt for now has blue eyes I think they will stay blue as he is a Sly baby.

Latest posts

Back