2008 AMHR Rulebook...is it brand new? Also HOF points ?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS Miniatures

Reaction score
I tried emailing the show department in AMHR but got no response and since they are closed I was wondering if anyone has recieved a 2008 rule book and is it brand new?

Also I tried to request a HOF point tabulation but all I got was credit cause they didn't send me one. Has anyone been able to get one for the 2007 show season? Now if I go onto the show results page and look up my HOF points for one particular horse the points from previous years are still on there but my points for 2007 are not. I hope they didn't loose these points?

They're still working on getting 2007 points added to the history. Last I heard from Cathy she thought they'd have points up in 3 wks and that was 3 wks ago. So maybe soon.

There is a new rule book, I think you have to pay $8 for it.

Have you emailed [email protected] ?

I asked the same question about the 2007 HOF points and was told they would be put in at the end of April. I couldn't get ANY of the applications to open or work either!

Aww, I can't get it to open, stupid dial up.
If I'm looking at it right, it's just under 3mb. I've got high speed, but when I used to have dial up, I'd go on and down load it (takes about 10minutes, I think). Then, I'd save it on my harddrive so I wouldn't have to download it the next time I wanted to look something up. Just in case that helps.

They're still working on getting 2007 points added to the history. Last I heard from Cathy she thought they'd have points up in 3 wks and that was 3 wks ago. So maybe soon.

There is a new rule book, I think you have to pay $8 for it.

Have you emailed [email protected] ?
No I emailed the show department cause I thought they could answer my questions. Glad there is a new rule book out, I will have to call first thing Monday and order it. Hopefully the points will be up soon too.

Aww, I can't get it to open, stupid dial up.
If I'm looking at it right, it's just under 3mb. I've got high speed, but when I used to have dial up, I'd go on and down load it (takes about 10minutes, I think). Then, I'd save it on my harddrive so I wouldn't have to download it the next time I wanted to look something up. Just in case that helps.
Well it was going to take me 30 minutes to an hour to download but when it was trying too it just quit on me. I would like an actual rulebook anyways cause I need one to take with me to shows.

I did recently get the show rule book. its great!

I also saw that Cathy posted on another board that the books are free to anyone who requests one? Not sure if its true so dont shoot me if its not but that is what I read.

Latest posts

Back