2008 AMHR Nationals Senior Champion Stallion Class Over

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teedee

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I have been wading through 5 years of camcorder tape. I just got done with this one. I will never claim to be professional.
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

AMHR Nationals Grand Champ Over Stallion Video

Tam

Last edited by a moderator:
That was AWESOME to see.....the hair on the back of my neck stood up......what a great atmosphere and beautiful horses.

Thank You for posting the video!

Thanks for sharing... we were there at Nationals and that really made my hair stand up, such amazing horses and people there plus it brings back such a great memories we had at Nationals with all our friends from all over the states.

We can hardly wait until this years trip to Tulsa....it will be here before you know it, its just like being at the Super Bowl !
default_saludando.gif
There are no words that can explain all the excitement with atmosphere of everything, its just something to experience being at the Nationals and we wouldn't miss it for the world

I had something I thought someone might enjoy it and I glad I did.

Thanks

Tammi

Its an awesome video and seeing it myself at Nationals was an awesome experience. There were some gorgeous horses in that class. Thank you for posting the video and removing your comment
default_smile.png

l really enjoyed that lovely horses..
default_biggrin.png

For the person saying if you are that sensitive then maybe it is best you don't post...how so very rude.

That was neat to watch thanks what beautiful horses i hope to be there in person this year yay!!!!!!

Not to take away from this post but I rarely post because people like MSS live to find things wrong with posts an feel the need to make comment. I am not angry just making MY point. I will go fix it.
To be fair, that ^^^ "sounded" angry. midnight star was not being critical - just helpful.

Loved the video - thanks!
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

Hi there,

Why are some of you mad at me? What did I do wrong?

I have a dear friend who is the owner of the 2008 Reserve Grand Stallion; Establo Radiant. I watch the video to look for him; but he was not there so I knew right away that it wasn't a champion class. If it hadn't been for that I don't think I'd have noticed!

So no, I'm not "looking" for errors. I was just letting you know, and I didn't think that I was stepping on anyone's toes. Nor was my post directed to upset you or anyone else. That was not my intent - I can promise you that!

Anyways, I hope you continue to post, and not take hurtful posts to heart.

I watched this class and took many videos myself, as there are some STUNNING horses! This video shows the Top Ten, which are all very beautiful! I wouldn't mind calling Jenga mine
default_wink.png

Edited due to a spelling error.

Latest posts

Back