2006 SECRET SANTA THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankyou Little Bit for posting and a BIG thanks to KarenG for her donation to the magic shoes fund that was so generous and unselfish of you 2 thumbs up and a pat on the back for helping some poor mini in need
default_thumbup.gif
:

WOO HOO!!!!!!!! I GOT MINE! I GOT MINE! :aktion033: THANK YOU SO SO VERY MUCH SF MINI
default_wub.png
:

I DIDNT THINK I WAS GETTING ONE,AS I SAID IF THE POSTAGE WAS TOO MUCH TO DONATE THE PRESSIE MONEY, BUT I AM DELIGHTED,....I WAS UP THE MORNING, WITH A TERRIBLE MIGRAINE, :no: AND I HEARD THESE ALMIGHTY BANGS AT THE DOOR :eek: , AND IT WAS THE POSTMAN, :aktion033: I CANT BELIEVE HOW QUICK MY HEADACHE WENT AWAAY....LOL.... :bgrin

THERE WAS A BIG HEAVY BOX....
default_yes.gif
: AND MY DAUGHTER SYMONE SAID,,,,IM REALLY GOOD AT OPENING THESE YA KNOW
default_yes.gif
: SO I SAID OK HERE YA GO....
default_sad.png

THERE WAS A GORGEOUS GREEN HEAD COLLAR, AND A LEADROPE TO MATCH, ITS IDEAL FOR THE SHOWS :aktion033:

AND THEN THERE WAS ANOTHER ONE :eek: .......

A REALLY FUNNY STAUE OF TWO HORSES SITTING DOWN ....I REALLY REALLLY LOVE THEM, THEY REMIND MY OF MY TWO HORSES AFTER THE SHOWS WHEN THERYE KNACKERED LOL...YOU REALY GOT MY SENCE OF HUMOUR
default_yes.gif
:

I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH,,,BUT ITS SO UNFAIR FOR YOU TO HAVE TO PAY THE POSTAGE SO MAYBE NEXT YEAR GOD SPARES ME ILL GET MY MATE JOANNE TO BE MINE. AS SHES LOADED LOL!!!!!

Mailed mine out yesterday, Priority. A few days later than I'd planned due to some other issues unrelated, but it's in the mail and should be there within three days. Looking forward to hearing about it. Hope they like it. There's even something in there for the four-legged residents.

Liz M.

:aktion033: Guess what I got today?????My secret santa Linda Linse sent me a BEAUTIFUL set of horse coasters in a GORGEOUS holder AND a pair of the cutest horsey socks. (For on ME, not on the horse!) and some special goodies for all my "babies" who aren't exactly babies anymore!

Thank-you SO MUCH, Linda! All was great and very much appreciated! Sorry I am unable to post pics as my camera isn't cooperating these days!
default_wacko.png
:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
: I'm still waiting ..the little kid in me is watching for the postman daily.
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
: I know--saved the best for last right?? Corinne

Nope not today, getting excited :new_multi:

Sent my present out last Tuesday November 28th, sure hope it gets to its destination soon????
default_wub.png
:

I GOT MINE!!! I GOT MINE!!!

My secret santa was Marty :bgrin

And I got a little over-fence feeder, the ones I use every day and never have enough of, so that was awesome in itself!!!
default_yes.gif
:

But then I also got a zip-up hooded sweatshirt with my name embroidered on the front and on the back it's embroidered with a horse head and stars and my farm name, Charmed Minis. It's awesome :new_shocked:

Thank You Marty :aktion033:

Sent my Secret Santa Gift off today. I have been sick and got a little behind, but I hope the gift is well received. The postal service guarantees delivery by friday!

Hope you like it!

Sincerely,

Va Lynda Ann Black

Black Thunder Farms/Coyote Runs Farm

java script:emoticon('
default_yes.gif
:', 'smid_15')

default_yes.gif
:

I GOT MY SS GIFT!!!!java script:emoticon(':aktion033:', 'smid_3')

:aktion033: It was from MooreAcres (Erin Moore). Thank you soooo much! I love it! This is so much fun! I was gone when the mail came and my daughter had to call me to tell me it came, can you believe she wanted to open it?! I made her wait until I got home! :aktion033: My husband and I were on our way home from picking up a pony from Lewella. What a great day, a new pony and my SS gift!!

I got a scarf and gloves which I used already tonight--it is freezing! I also got some very good smelling body wash and lotion and 2 different flavored coffees--YUM!

Thank you Erin so much!

Gail

P.S. I hope this works, I never posted pictures before and the instruction page is not working. If it does work it might be too big--sorry

100_2044.jpg

I'm still waiting 2 Ladies. :bgrin You get so anxious when evryone well 173 people are posting there presents :bgrin

Michele...at least your not alone in this one! :bgrin
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin and remember I know ALL about WILLPOWER... :bgrin :bgrin Corinne

:aktion033: Guess what I got today?????My secret santa Linda Linse sent me a BEAUTIFUL set of horse coasters in a GORGEOUS holder AND a pair of the cutest horsey socks. (For on ME, not on the horse!) and some special goodies for all my "babies" who aren't exactly babies anymore!

Thank-you SO MUCH, Linda! All was great and very much appreciated! Sorry I am unable to post pics as my camera isn't cooperating these days!
default_wacko.png
:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!
Yay!!!! I'm sooo glad you got your package and that you liked everything!!! Since you are new here, I had no clue what you liked, so I pretty much winged it!!
default_smile.png
It was fun going shopping for "horsey" stuff!!

Happy Holidays everyone!!!
default_smile.png

Thanks Leya Brier.......my Secret Santa. I love the gifts thank you so much. I could not wait til CHristmas...oopsy.........lol..............

secretsanta.jpg

:aktion033: Oh my goodness I got my SS gift yesterday and I am thrilled! I know it's a terrible picture sorry

but wanted to get it posted.

It's from Cherokee Stables, Bless you Connie.

A lovely Libby Candy Dish and it's engraved!

Says "Alliman Joy's Color Me Shammy" on it in a gold color almost the color of my Shammy mare, my love!

I have it on my buffet waiting for Christmas candy to show it off! It will always remain there.

Thanks again Connie Ballard for such a personal touching effort you put into my gift.

Maxine

CandyDish.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/min...1/CandyDish.jpg
Oh my goodness, then have I thanked the wrong person? I PM'd Connie and she replied to me that she's glad I liked it and I assumed it was from her..now I'm totally confused but happy
default_yes.gif
:

Maxine

Your welcome Susan (TinyMiteVillage!)! I'm very gald you liked everything and that it got to you on time! It was super fun shopping for you!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!! :saludando:

Leya

MInx--I am sorry for the confusion. The candy dish was just an extra and i thought it would get to you more safely coming right from the company! you have 3 more boxes coming. you should get one of them today and tomorrow. an item i ordered i was waiting for didn't come and didn't come so i sent SOME of the present. then it came so we sent that on. then i sent the last package---should be 4 in all. SORRY for the confusion!!!! jennifer :saludando:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back