2006 SECRET SANTA THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh, Sandii, qtrmoon,

you can open your package, and I hope you like what I got you. I wanted to give you a good giggle with all the no peeking signs, lol

You will have to refresh my memory, I do not remember what I got ya!!!! :bgrin

Well I sent off my package today. I know it was a little late, but I sent it priority so it should be there within 2-3 days (at least thats what they said). I sure hope my Secret Santa person like their gifts and that they enjoy the Christmas holiday!

Best wishes to everyone, Erin

P1010004.jpg

I got my gifts from my SS boy does she know how to shop. Punky) Tina Ross sent me a Snowy Wreath candle, a glass with hand painted flowers on it and a candle inside, two wall hangings of horses, oven mitt with cookie mix a cookie cutter and a thermometer with horses on it to hang out side.

You made my day a little brighter Tina I was having a hard time today my best friend died today. Thank you so much for everything. Alice

:aktion033: Oh my goodness I got my SS gift yesterday and I am thrilled! I know it's a terrible picture sorry

but wanted to get it posted.

It's from Cherokee Stables, Bless you Connie.

A lovely Libby Candy Dish and it's engraved!

Says "Alliman Joy's Color Me Shammy" on it in a gold color almost the color of my Shammy mare, my love!

I have it on my buffet waiting for Christmas candy to show it off! It will always remain there.

Thanks again Connie Ballard for such a personal touching effort you put into my gift.

Maxine

CandyDish.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/min...1/CandyDish.jpg

Maxine, Connie is not in the secret Santa. Maybe your Santa ordered it for FROM Connie?

Come on MInx's Santa, fess up! Was it from you?

Mine arrived Friday from Gini. I haven't been online so just am getting around to posting. I'm going to be a good girl and wait to open it - might make it until Christmas but probably not
default_wink.png
:

Thanks Gini!!! Merry Christmas
default_yes.gif
:

P1010004.jpg

I got my gifts from my SS boy does she know how to shop. Punky) Tina Ross sent me a Snowy Wreath candle, a glass with hand painted flowers on it and a candle inside, two wall hangings of horses, oven mitt with cookie mix a cookie cutter and a thermometer with horses on it to hang out side.

You made my day a little brighter Tina I was having a hard time today my best friend died today. Thank you so much for everything. Alice
Alice,

I`m glad you enjoyed your gifts, it was a pleasure to shop for you.

I am sorry to hear about your friend, you have my prayers with you.

I hope you have a very nice Christmas also.

Tina

i just wanted to send some {{{{hugs}}}} to alice at this hard time :no:

i posted my pressies two weeks ago...so i hope to hear from my reciever soon
default_yes.gif
:

Shane, she posted on this thread a long time ago! It got to her really fast!
default_smile.png

Read back through this thread and see!

mine was sent out on SAT. so i hope the reciever gets it soon. it was supposed to only take about 2-3 days, hopefully that means they have a big box on their doorstep...can't wait to hear from them.
default_yes.gif
:

as for meeeee.....no package yet. but i'm patient.
default_wub.png
:

Leslie, just wanted to let you know I received another package and assume it's the other one you sent. Thanks again! I'm so anxious to open them, but I've been putting the decorations up and they look really nice under my little fiber optic tree. Besides - anticipation is part of the thrill of Christmas! (isn't it?)

Alison, I'm sooo glad you liked your gifts. This was my first year participating and I wasn't sure what it would be like to send something to someone I don't know. BUT it was FUN!!! Glad to hear Michael likes the shirt.

I got mine today!! Thank you so much Love_Casper!!! I was bad and opened it.
default_wub.png
: I love it! I got a little water fountain with tea lights and a western painted tin with 2 fleece throws. They are perfect! Again, thank you soooo much! Hubby thanks you too!

Leslie,

I am your Secret Santa. I am sorry I have been working long hours and this is the first time to check forum.

I am glad that you like the gift.

Marion

I received the check yesterday for the Secret Santa's donation to Little Bit's Help Fund. :bgrin

The lady who sent it is Karen Goebel....THANK YOU KAREN!

The requestor was Dawn LaBine...THANK YOU Dawn!

You are one SPECIAL lady!
default_yes.gif
:

I don't know how to post pics but i'll get Barnbum to do it. I got my gift today from Lilfoot here on the forum and I love it. It's a little glass statue of a mini and she's a pinto and has so much hair that she has one little eye peaking out. Thank you so much lilfoot. I have her with my trophies and horse photos on my entertainment center right now but not sure where she's going permanently. I also loved the card and the bag. Again thank you I love it. It is sooo cute.

Amanda

Reo, my gift went out right before Dec. 1st and it is supposed to make it before Christmas.

It is going north but that won't help anyone here as I'm in Florida-south Floriida.

:aktion033:

Thank you so very much, Bev Allen for my BEAUTIFUL MUSICAL SNOW GLOBE WITH A HORSE INSIDE..................I have always wanted one.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Also a cute Santa holding a pony, Christmas tree ornament.

Thank you so much........the gifts were perfect. :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine today!! Thank you so much Love_Casper!!! I was bad and opened it.
default_wub.png
: I love it! I got a little water fountain with tea lights and a western painted tin with 2 fleece throws. They are perfect! Again, thank you soooo much! Hubby thanks you too!

oooh YAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!! i'm so glad you liked it :aktion033: :new_multi: :bgrin

it was really fun shopping for you, this was great!!!! Merry Christmas
default_wub.png
:

HI from Germany.

I got mine!! It came from Charmed Minis in New Mexico!

Many many thanks for so much presents. I just opend the package on my way in the work and see a lot of little packed presents. Also thanks for the pictures of my stallion!

I will post a picture later!

Nita,

WOW!! Your package got there really fast as I just mailed it this past Saturday. Glad you liked everything!! I had such fun shopping for you!!

Did Jody recognize that I had recycled her shipping box and packing materials??
default_yes.gif
:

Kim

Oh I just love this!!! :aktion033: I read at least 2 times a day waiting to hear if my Secret Santa got hers yet! I sent it out last Thursday priority so I'm thinking it should be there really soon! I hope she likes it!

Nothing over here yet but it's so much fun waiting and the anticipation!!! I think my son and hubby are just as excited as I am! LOL!! Hubby keeps asking did your santa get hers yet! LOL!
default_rolleyes.gif
: This so fun!

Thanks Robin for all your hard work!!! You do a great job!! :saludando:

Leya

Latest posts

Back