2006 SECRET SANTA THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mailed mine out last Tuesday, Nov. 28th. Since it's going "North" they said it should be there in about seven days. I sure had a blast shopping, I don't have any horsey people to shop for in my family. :bgrin

Received mine today, thank you so much JULIE .... RedWagon

I just love the beautiful Santa, the Muscadine Jelly is wonderful, and Cross stitched horses are just beautiful, and the CANCER ANGELS, are WONDERFUL. I am curious did you make those?????????

I had never seen anything like that before. thank you so very very much. Seems that you really figured out who I am.

Again thank you so very very much, and I hope that your holidays are filled with all JOY.

Roxana

jroxs

I'm so glad you liked everything. I had a great time getting everything together. I did the cross stitching, but my mother (a breast cancer survivor) made the angels. Yours are one of a kind, though. They are the only pink ones she's ever made! She and I both wanted to give you something unique and uplifting to symbolize your cancer battle.

I hope you have a very merry Christmas!

Mine arrived sometime while I was away for a couple days at my best friend's house... I opened it ASAP, which was last night. However, it's been a long LONG day, and I can't remember who sent it! And of course, since I spent this morning cleaning, I can't recall where I put the card
default_blush.png
:

I got two resin (??) ornaments- one an apple, one a pepper or carrot, as well as a Breyer Stirrup Ornament - Snow Princess!!!! (If I remember the name right... sorry!! My brain is absolutely toast!) And some Tiger Balm for my hands!

I love it all! Thank you, thank you! Nathan tried to run off with the apple...
default_wub.png
:

My SS gift was sent out, and should arrive soon... can't wait.

I got mine! However it's marked in 4, 577 places to DO NOT OPEN UNTIL CHRISTMAS sooooo I didn't yet..I'm being a good girl
default_smile.png
) Not sure how long I can hold out tho.....it's bigger than a breadbox..heavy too.. Return addy is Beaumont, TX...hmm it rattles and it's heavy too...OH PLUHHZEEE let me open it NOW!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wacko.png
:

I recieved my Secret Santa gift yesterday! Hooray! Thank you Leslie Scott of PL Miniatures for the beautiful Breyer horse, horsey snacks and grooming equipment...by the way I love those grooming blocks...mine needed replaced as there's not much left to them anymore. Horsey has a spot on my shelf next to our Indian artifacts. Perfect!!!! So thanks tonz! Oh yeah, Leslie, you may notice the grooming block has a bite mark....my house Potbelly Pig, Lucielle, thought she would help me open my presents and decided to chomp the block...oh how yummy.
default_rolleyes.gif
: The green brush is already in the barn so I forgot to include it in the picture. THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!! Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Here's my pics!

horse.jpg
goodies.jpg

I am glad that you like it . Yay! I am happy you got it. :aktion033:

Thanks to the Sectret Santa that i got my gift from, I did not get a chance to write the sectret santa's address down , My little sister put the address in the trash .
default_rolleyes.gif
:

So here is what i got from my sectret santa.

I hope you can see the pic.

myssgif.jpg

Leslie

I got mine! :aktion033:

It's from LisaB
default_yes.gif
:

I'm saving it for Christmas! Thank you Santa for whatever it is! I'm so excited!

---------------------------

Thanks Bassett!

Rainsong, your Santa is Wild Oak

PL Miniatures, your Santa is Marion

qtrmoonfarm, your Santa is Westwood Farms

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoohoo I got COLOUR

AND all my parcels are away well on time, now all I have to do is the cards!!!

:aktion033: I got my package today. I know, I know, no mail delivery on Sunday so it's probably been at the mailbox for a day or so. With this darned snow, I haven't been any further than my barn (and my mailbox is quite a bit further).

Anyway Wantminimore aka Leslie Post was my secret santa. I'm gonna try not to open them for a while, (hehe we'll see how long that lasts). Anyway Leslie I'm sorry if you were concerned about me not receiving it yet. It's here. And I really do appreciate them.....even if I don't know what's in 'em yet. THANKS BUNCHES!!!!!

While I'm posting, guess I'll add..... the gift for my person should have been delivered late this past week. Hope to hear soon that it got to her.

I just received mine today!!! I was BAD and couldn't resist, had to open it!! Thank you so much Deni from Kuel Quarter Horses, she packed in a TON of fun stuff! A new mini halter with COWBOY etched in leather for my little guy (I can't wait to try it on him!) home-made by Deni, a cool mini FM radio (thank you, now I can listen to tunes while I go jogging!), Smoothie brand bodywash and lotion, strawberry kiwi scented YUM! Candies, a beautiful scarf, a 2007 horse calander and my favorite...a hand-made leather etch/burn/cutout (lord I wish I knew how to do these) of my farm name and logo!!! Beautifully detailed by roses...this is just gorgeous!

I will definitely be adding a photo of these tonight, THANK YOU Deni!! I love them all but I just love your hand made gifts the most!!!!

Ok I finally got my camera working! Here's a photo of all the lovely things Deni sent me!! Of course I LOVE the hand-made items the most!

SS.jpg

THANK YOU again Deni!

:aktion033: I got my package today. I know, I know, no mail delivery on Sunday so it's probably been at the mailbox for a day or so. With this darned snow, I haven't been any further than my barn (and my mailbox is quite a bit further).

Anyway Wantminimore aka Leslie Post was my secret santa. I'm gonna try not to open them for a while, (hehe we'll see how long that lasts). Anyway Leslie I'm sorry if you were concerned about me not receiving it yet. It's here. And I really do appreciate them.....even if I don't know what's in 'em yet. THANKS BUNCHES!!!!!

While I'm posting, guess I'll add..... the gift for my person should have been delivered late this past week. Hope to hear soon that it got to her.
Glad you got the gifts and I do hope you like them. Let me know if don't make it to Christmas opening them. Like I said in the letter, you have more coming your way. I ordered something for you and you should be getting it anytime.

Leslie

I just received mine today!!! I was BAD and couldn't resist, had to open it!! Thank you so much Deni from Kuel Quarter Horses, she packed in a TON of fun stuff! A new mini halter with COWBOY etched in leather for my little guy (I can't wait to try it on him!) home-made by Deni, a cool mini FM radio (thank you, now I can listen to tunes while I go jogging!), Smoothie brand bodywash and lotion, strawberry kiwi scented YUM! Candies, a beautiful scarf, a 2007 horse calander and my favorite...a hand-made leather etch/burn/cutout (lord I wish I knew how to do these) of my farm name and logo!!! Beautifully detailed by roses...this is just gorgeous!

I will definitely be adding a photo of these tonight, THANK YOU Deni!! I love them all but I just love your hand made gifts the most!!!!

Ok I finally got my camera working! Here's a photo of all the lovely things Deni sent me!! Of course I LOVE the hand-made items the most!

SS.jpg

THANK YOU again Deni!
OOH!! I Love your gifts!!! That halter is so Adorable!!
default_wub.png
:

can't wait for my SS Gift to come :bgrin

:saludando: Thank you TinyMiteVillage for your gift...a cute horsey sign that says NO NAGGING ALLOWED...I have it up in my kitchen.

I am so glad you like it. I thought it was cute and when you said you like homemade and horseey stuff for your house I thought that is it..........lol

Well I am half way good, I did open the first box, Thank you so much Bonnie. But I haven't opened the other boxes yet, but they do give off a hint (wow they smell good). But I got the best present of all, a reading with Bonnie. I love that, she has been so wonderful with all of my other ones. I can't wait. So I got a great gift and still have more to open.

Thank you again Bonnie, you have made it a Merry Christmas for me.

Karen

Wow!!! A HUGE box arrived today from FRED! I had to run out and rescue the rural mail carrier! It is so exciting to receive things from other states. Here in rural Oklahoma, New Hampshire seems quite exotic!

Can I go ahead and open the mailing box? I love anticipation, so I don't mind waiting.

Marsha

I mailed mine out on the 1st.

Thank you Thank you Thank you Kim Shifflett (lvponies on the forum) package came today How wonderful. Seems our families have a double tie this year as you had me and Jodi who was your secret Santa is my daughter how ironic huh Robin. Any way the package had 4 packages inside so I agreed to open one since Jodi was right after me. First of all the paper was adorable with horses on it, too nice to open but Jodi wouldnt let me wait. A great ornament with Santa holding a foal who looked much like our little Helen. Then she just kept handing packages to me so of course I HAD to open them Then a package of horse cookies for Helen and her friends how thoughtful. Then a package with West Va honey and beeswax candle and honey face cream how cool. And finally a beautiful heavy sweatshirt with Maine Pride Miniatures embroidered on it. Thank you so very much for such thoughtful wonderful gifts YOu are a GREAT Santa and Robin you can give Kim my name anytime.

I received mine today :aktion033: :aktion033: but don't know who my Secret Santa is. They return addressed it to "Secret Santa" :lol: and the card inside says, I have to open the presents first.
default_unsure.png
:

So whoever you are, THANK YOU, I am going to try and be good and wait till Chritmas.

Robin

I got my package today from British Columbia! :aktion033:

I am feeling a bit guilty, though, because I haven't sent out my gift quite yet. It'll be going out tomorrow but doesn't have too terribly far to go.

I don't think I'll be able to wait to open it. I probably will later tonight :bgrin

Well....I couldn't wait to open it! It is great and I love it! Thank you to White Sock Miniature!
default_yes.gif
:

I got a wall mount key holder painted beautifully with running horses, a refrigerator notepad with horses of course, and a great little gold and silver keychain! I REALLY like the keychain. Thank you White Sock Miniature for the holiday surprise!
default_wub.png
:

I got mine today. It was actually at the post office last Friday already, but with the weather, I didn't get up there till this afternoon. I did get it home before I opened the outside box and found an oven mitt with blond brownie mix inside (they are baking as I type:) and a really cute horse ornament that is light enough for me to push pin it to a shelf on my desk and see it all year. I left the wrapped package alone until after feeding, but that is all I could manage and found some really great smelling candles in the package. I really love candles. Thank you Erika Decker "Kira98".

I am sorry, but mine did not go out until today. I sent it priority and it is staying in the states, so it should be there within a week.

Thanks again for the great gift.

Angie "Dannigirl"

Eating the brownies and they are delicious!!!!!!!

I got mine today and couldn't wait to open it, thanks so much to horse_chick. I got a beautiful horseshoe braclet and its silver :aktion033: (I love silver all my other jewelry is silver). Also got horse head glass markers, what a neat idea I have never seen them before. Thank you so much Cara. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healty New Year.

Rita

RnRs Lilnickers

Latest posts

Back