2006 SECRET SANTA THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My gift came today!! :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: [SIZE=14pt]THANK YOU Kat!![/SIZE] Kat aka Black Pearl sent a Holiday frame and matching photo album, a wonderful oatmeal and raisin scented candle (I love candles!!) and a unique oil burning ornament. I will get pictures up tomorrow.

This has been so much fun, as you can see I couldn't wait to open the package. A special thanks

to Reo for doing this year after year.

[SIZE=24pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I recieved my Secret Santa gift yesterday! Hooray! Thank you Leslie Scott of PL Miniatures for the beautiful Breyer horse, horsey snacks and grooming equipment...by the way I love those grooming blocks...mine needed replaced as there's not much left to them anymore. Horsey has a spot on my shelf next to our Indian artifacts. Perfect!!!! So thanks tonz! Oh yeah, Leslie, you may notice the grooming block has a bite mark....my house Potbelly Pig, Lucielle, thought she would help me open my presents and decided to chomp the block...oh how yummy.
default_rolleyes.gif
: The green brush is already in the barn so I forgot to include it in the picture. THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!! Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Here's my pics!

horse.jpg
goodies.jpg

I got mine!!! HUGE THANK YOU to Ruffian!! I did not wait for Christmas either, sorry, I'm bad!!! I got SOOO much stuff! I haven't had a chance, yet, to take pictures, but I will. (gotta get batteries for the digital)
I'm glad you like it - I mailed it Monday and was getting a little concerned!

Glad you liked the angel - I make a few of those every year.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

My gift came today!! :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: [SIZE=14pt]THANK YOU Kat!![/SIZE] Kat aka Black Pearl sent a Holiday frame and matching photo album, a wonderful oatmeal and raisin scented candle (I love candles!!) and a unique oil burning ornament. I will get pictures up tomorrow.

This has been so much fun, as you can see I couldn't wait to open the package. A special thanks

to Reo for doing this year after year.

[SIZE=24pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!![/SIZE]

Im glad to hear everything got there Gini!!! Im glad you liked everything
default_smile.png
I just loved that oatmeal candle and when your done burning it... it has an orniment to put on the tree
default_yes.gif
: I was tempted to put "do not open till xmas!" but who wants to wait for that
default_whistling.gif
:

Kat

:aktion033: Thank You BackwoodsNanny :aktion033:

I receieved my gift yesterday and wouldn't you know it, I just ripped it right open
default_rolleyes.gif
: No waiting here!

Gosh the gift is absolutley perfect, I just love everything you sent. Did you make the hat and scarf? The color is wonderful and just in time the weather has turned to freezing!

The kitchen accessories are GREAT! A glass cutting board, serving tray and hot plate all in the lodge theme of moose and bears like I asked for. You are a great shopper! Thanks again I love everything!!!!

I'll try and ad a picture here later today, my gift is going out today so someome in AZ be on the look out!!
Joyce your shopping was sooo much fun because your tastes are so much like mine. I am so happy that everything made it without breaking I was so afraid something would break. Yes I did make the hat and scarf and after seeing your weather on the news did decide to include it in your package. The hat should be very warm as you can double the part that goes over your ears. Wish I had known more about what color to make. I am so glad you arent one to wait to open. As usual this was great fun. Its always easier to shop for someone who likes the same things I do. So glad it made you happy.

I got mine from "StarRidgeAcres" Thank you sooo much!! :aktion033:

I was so excited to find the box on my porch this afternoon, very fitting to get a present on the first of December! :bgrin I couldn't wait to open it, inside I found lots of stuff scrapbooking, stickers, little metal picture frames and flowers, a glue pen (I really needed one!) and even some real pressed flowers for scrapbooking! Also two horse charms, I will have fun deciding what to do with probably will be earrings, or a necklace, and reindeer socks that are so funny, little red nose reindeer on the back I love 'em, and last but not least a wooden horse with jointed legs, it's cute and funny too. This was soo much fun!! Thanks again StarRidgeAcres it was the highlight of my day! :bgrin
Kim, I'm glad it was fun for you! I love crafts and scrapbooking too so of course I picked out stuff I'd like!
default_wink.png
: And I couldn't resist the horse - he has such a dopey look on his face!

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!!!

:aktion033: I got mine yesterday, A big Thank You to Sandy Harris(sedeh) from Total Eclipse

Miniatures. I really loved the shot glass!! It will look very nice in my collection also,

And the lovely perfume, its really nice, i like the wedgewood design bottle also, And the toffee candy too.....

Everything was from the state of Oregon, Which was a nice gift, because i never been there before...

So thanks again Sandy!!! :saludando:

I'm so glad you liked it! The bottle is actually made out of Myrtlewood which is native to Oregon. I was trying to send a little bit of Oregon your way! :bgrin

Sorry, but didn't get mine out yesterday. Had to wait for a check to pay postage and then the ice storm here caused power outage and couldn't find wrapping stuff in the dark. I know that sounds funny, but we live in a basement home and only get light from front room windows and it was dark all day. (couldn't get on computer either:( lol) Will have it in mail early Sat and send priority. I am sure it will get there by end of week.

Angie

Starleemay, your santa told me your gift will be mailed out next Friday. So it'll be on it's way to you!

I have heard that MARION and MS THE have both received their gifts. If you are their Santas, now you know they got them. Ms THE wants to wait till Christmas to open hers.

I'll keep checking in to things as time goes by.

I know it's hard to wait when you see everyone else getting their gifts, but please don't worry. No one will go without a gift!
default_smile.png

I am keeping track of who got their gifts so PLEASE post here when you get yours so I can mark it down.

This is all so fun and exciting!

:lol: :aktion033: :lol: I got mine- and I dropped mine gift for my secret Santa into the mail yesturday
default_yes.gif
:

My secret Santa wrote me a letter on the outside saying I had to play fair and have to wait until christmas to open it
default_whistling.gif
:
default_whistling.gif
:
default_whistling.gif
: So I am playing fair
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin -
default_whistling.gif
:
default_whistling.gif
:

Which my hubby thought was so funny
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin :lol:

I am getting a bit concerned that my gift has not gotten to my person. I mailed it out almost 2 weeks ago. Is this normal for the snail mail to really be snaily?

I sent mine across the pond to the UK yesterday via airmail so it should arrive in a few days. To my person, I forgot to put the card in, so the only identification of the sender is on the return address on the box! Oops.

BTW, I GOT MINE! I will edit with details when I can take some pictures, but it came from Germany and is just awsome! I didn't even wait until I got home with it, opened it right in the parking lot at the Post Office! Thank you so much, It is just awsome.

Details to follow later, have to go sell Christmas trees.

[SIZE=12pt]I received the most wonderful gift from SunQuest -- aka Nila -[/SIZE]

No way was I waiting to open my present!!!!

Nila sent a beautiful Christmas box (a keepsake) and 4 Corgi and Mini Christmas Ornaments! One had a picture of our corgi Pippi on it -- another had our driving gelding Platinum on it and two more had pictures of Corgi's -- Beautiful keepsakes to treasure.

Thank you Nila - I love them very very much and will treasure them for the years to come!

JJay

PS I will take pictures tonight and add them to the post tomorrow.

My package went overseas the middle of November -- and probably won't make it there on time. So sorry -- had no idea it would take 6 - 8 weeks
default_unsure.png
:
default_sad.png

Sooo --- warning to others for next year -- plan far far ahead -- I am sorry I did not.
Just now posting the photo - thanks again Nila!!

JJay

secretsanta1s.jpg

Received mine today, thank you so much JULIE .... RedWagon

I just love the beautiful Santa, the Muscadine Jelly is wonderful, and Cross stitched horses are just beautiful, and the CANCER ANGELS, are WONDERFUL. I am curious did you make those?????????

I had never seen anything like that before. thank you so very very much. Seems that you really figured out who I am.

Again thank you so very very much, and I hope that your holidays are filled with all JOY.

Roxana

jroxs

Black Pearl, your Santa told me she'll be mailing your gift out next week. She's been ill. So, it'll soon be on it's way to you!

default_smile.png

Thank you, Denise for all the wonderful gifts.

I wanted to tell you my husband is from Indiana.

I love the pictures of the barn. We want to build a new barn so we are looking into a new barn.

The Santa was great, the pillow is wonderful, and the calendar was beautiful.

wow everyone has such great gifts!

i'm happy to report my gift is finally on it's way...WATCH OUT EAST COAST!!!! i hope they like it.
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back