2006 SECRET SANTA THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
(Thanks Mona, you're a peach!)
default_smile.png

Please post here when you get your gift from your secret Santa. That way they will know that you got it, and I can check you off my list.

Please DO share who your Santa was, what goodies you got, and post photos to share! We all love to see!

Please don't panic about getting your gift, the mails get very slow this time of year.
default_yes.gif
:

If you have not yet mailed out your gift yet, please hurry so it has time to reach your person. By Dec 1st please.

i was about to post mine today, but i ive a few more things to find
default_wink.png
: it should be this week end
default_yes.gif
:

Guess I'll be first, since I'm the worst. I got my gift last week and did wait. (Until my grandchildren came home from school). :eek: I'm sorry. My Secret Santa is kscowgirl. I got so many nice things from her. She did very well by me.
default_wub.png
: I LOVE EVERYTHING. I got a coffee mug, which I'm using as I post, a nice big horseshoe cookie cutter, a horse calendar, (mini size), window stickers, a Breyer miniature horse tree ornament, 3 towels/a horse pin attached And a bag of horse treats.

Thanks so much kscowgirl. More thanks on the way later.

Here's my picture: Thrilled with everything.

Bonnie Bassett

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess I'll be first, since I'm the worst. I got my gift last week and did wait. (Until my grandchildren came home from school). :eek: I'm sorry. My Secret Santa is kscowgirl. I got so many nice things from her. She did very well by me.
default_wub.png
: I LOVE EVERYTHING. I got a coffee mug, which I'm using as I post, a nice big horseshoe cookie cutter, a horse calendar, (mini size), window stickers, a Breyer miniature horse tree ornament, 3 towels/a horse pin attached And a bag of horse treats.

Bonnie Bassett

:lol: Glad you like everything! HAHA!!! You didn't even make it until Dec. 1st!!!
default_wink.png
:

Didn't you read the "NO Peeking" on the box?!?!?!
default_yes.gif
:

default_wub.png

Bonnie Bassett

:lol: Glad you like everything! HAHA!!! You didn't even make it until Dec. 1st!!!
default_wink.png
:

Didn't you read the "NO Peeking" on the box?!?!?!
default_yes.gif
:
Must have missed the no peeking, Secret Santa shhh, Santas watching you, ho ho ho. etc.. Must not have had my glasses on. Huh?
default_wink.png
:
default_wacko.png
: I know I'm Bad. But it was so much fun.

Bonnie

Sent my SS gift out today. Watch for 2 package's.

OHOHOH!!!!! I got mine, I got mine!!!!! :new_multi: :new_multi:

Shana sent me a whole bunch o'stuff!!!! But I'm gonna be good and wait....until Dec 1st :lol: I hope!!!! rotfl

She was even nice enough to send a little something for Moxie!!! :aktion033:

Can't wait to see what all this stuff is!!!!!

(I'll post again when I open it all!!)

~kathryn

oh and mine SS gift will be going out this week!!!
default_yes.gif
:

I received mine last Saterday (Nov 18)!

Oh how lucky can I be! WAHOO! :488: It was from Mona!

I received the package on Saterday and I have heroically resisted the urge to open it! Laughs. Well, Monday morning I just couldn't wait and I took off the brown wrapper only to find Christmas wrapping on it! Well, I left the house to go to work and it was still wrapped. I wonder how long I will go before I break down and look to see what is inside as I am not the patient type when it comes to waiting for Christmas! Hee Hee.

It is still wrapped and if I am lucky I will make it to next weekend.... I will just have to see how long I can go.... no will power.... It calls to me day and night... The only time I get any peace from it is when I am at work. But as soon as I walk in that door it starts calling again.... "Nila.... Ooooh Niiiiiiilaaaaa..... Open meeeeeee! You just can't wait.... You must seee what I am..."

And my package for my person should be going out today hopefully. Tomorrow at the latest.

I received mine last Saterday (Nov 18)!

Oh how lucky can I be! WAHOO! :488: It was from Mona!

I received the package on Saterday and I have heroically resisted the urge to open it! Laughs. Well, Monday morning I just couldn't wait and I took off the brown wrapper only to find Christmas wrapping on it! Well, I left the house to go to work and it was still wrapped. I wonder how long I will go before I break down and look to see what is inside as I am not the patient type when it comes to waiting for Christmas! Hee Hee.

It is still wrapped and if I am lucky I will make it to next weekend.... I will just have to see how long I can go.... no will power.... It calls to me day and night... The only time I get any peace from it is when I am at work. But as soon as I walk in that door it starts calling again.... "Nila.... Ooooh Niiiiiiilaaaaa..... Open meeeeeee! You just can't wait.... You must seee what I am..."

And my package for my person should be going out today hopefully. Tomorrow at the latest.
Well Nila, I think you need to open it and put it out of it's misery. At least then it will stop calling your name!
default_wink.png
: But only when YOU are good and ready to!
default_yes.gif
: :lol: Have fun trying to wait, and wait, and wait a little longer!! :aktion033:

Well I got mine today. :aktion033: I didnt' wait to open it, I have a 1 year old son and he helped. I had a really big box and it was just loaded with stuff. My fav. thing is the Western Picture Frame. I did find it kinda funny to find a troll doll in there, I used to colect those when I was a kid :lol: Oh ya and you just can't go wrong with Kisses!!
default_wub.png
: Two packs of them!!

I just want to say thank you very much to my Santa Roxana (jrox)

My person will need to start checking the mail soon, i'm shipping in the morning!! Can't wait to hear from my person :bgrin

Thanks again Roxana

I got mine yesterday, and of course was bad and didn't wait to open it. My secret santa was starleemay from Oregon and I got a big box of goodies; no picture yet but I will. I got a pathwork chirstmas blanket and pillow, two boxes of Angel ornaments, a couple of horse magnets that look like Big City, chocolate covered rasins and homemade brownies (which are wonderful, I am working on them a few at a time
default_yes.gif
: )

Thank you very much Starleemay! I loved it.

and my SS gift went out yesterday Priority so they should get it soon.

Well I got mine today. :aktion033: I didnt' wait to open it, I have a 1 year old son and he helped. I had a really big box and it was just loaded with stuff. My fav. thing is the Western Picture Frame. I did find it kinda funny to find a troll doll in there, I used to colect those when I was a kid :lol: Oh ya and you just can't go wrong with Kisses!!
default_wub.png
: Two packs of them!!

I just want to say thank you very much to my Santa Roxana (jrox)

My person will need to start checking the mail soon, i'm shipping in the morning!! Can't wait to hear from my person :bgrin

Thanks again Roxana

You are very welcome, and I am glad that you liked the stuff. Every one should have a troll doll!!! Gives us all memories. Merry Christmas

Roxana

My SS gift is on the way!!...... Watch out Ohio!!!!!!

I mailed mine today. This is the first time I've done this and it was sooo much fun trying to figure out what to send. Guess now all we can do is hope they like what they get.
default_wink.png
:

Well I am bad and havent even got my gifts yet. I dont have a clue what to get my person........................ :no:

I haven't sent mine either. I honestly thought they had to be in the mail no later than dec 1. I did buy part of it and got it home and it was broken, so have to get back to the store to exchange. I also have a friend making another part and need to go pick it up. Should be in the mail no later than Tues. Will send priority, so should be there by the weekend (Dec 3). I will get it there.

Angie

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

My gift will be on the way here in just a few minutes. It is packaged up, setting on my kitchen counter. I am on my way to town to get it sent off here in just a little while. It's coming toward the NorthEast. Merry Christmas to everyone.
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: I got mine and I love it, I was away in Ottawa this week on business and just got back today and it was waiting for me. Of course I have no willpower so opened it right away, did I say I love it yet? Yahoo it is a beautiful, gorgeous, did I say I love it yet? wait for it, a stained glass head of a golden retriever all the way from New Brunswick. My secret santa was dontworrybeappy and I love you too, you could not have given me anything better, thank you so much. I have taken a photo but I will have to post it later as I am supposed to be working :lol: :lol: I have my gifts for my person and I am going to mail it tomorrow.

Yvonne

I got my gifts today and couldn't wait and opened them as soon as I got home!!

It was from Corinne (Meadow Ridge Farm)

I got a halter, fly mask, address book, and a picture frame. I love all of it, thank you very much!! As soon as a get a decent pic of one of my horses it's going in that frame.

Leslie

Latest posts

Back