2006 SECRET SANTA THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is very neat!! Can't wait for mine to come :bgrin

Well I finally have mine together and will send it off asap. I sure hope my SS enjoyes what I got them. I don't feel like it was enough, lol.

Haven't seen anything arrive yet that might be from my santa, but I trust that it will be here shortly. They're probably a little behind like myself, hahaha.

Have an awesome holiday everyone! :saludando:

Erin

Shaladar glad you got your gift. I am so happy it came at a time you needed a lift , It's always fun getting presents, I am surprized it got there so fast I just mailed it on Tue. Hope you like it.

Gee I hope my person is okay since she hasn't been on the board since about the first week of November
default_unsure.png
: I did send her package early with a confirmation request and it does show it was delivered a week ago tomorrow.
default_sad.png
I sure would like to hear from her. Mary

GOT MINE!!!!!!! Thanks so much Selina!

It is a darling welcome sign with a boot. Very cute and I have the perfect place for it. It will greet my visitors. Thank you, thank you.

My son his wife, and grandchildren live in Knoxville, Selina. How far are you from there?

Merry Christmas everyone.

Josie

Willow Springs Farm

Parkersburg, WV

Thank You, Thank You to Jodi (Scoopiedoo) for my great box of goodies!!! I absolutely loved everything!! She sent me a wooden sleigh Christmas hanging with Santa and his reindeer on it, a beautiful angel Christmas pin, 2 Christmas ornaments with my name painted on them (an angel and a ball with a mini horse lounging on top), a monthly planner and a Santa basket holding lotions. WOW!!! What a wonderful surprise everything was!!! I was able to hold out on opening the box for maybe 5 minutes (OK.....30 seconds!!).

Thank You, Jodi!!!
default_wub.png
:

I have purchased the items for my Secret Santa, but haven't wrapped them or gotten them in a box yet. Really need to find that dern tape!!!
default_yes.gif
:

I got my gift this morning. :aktion033: Of course I could not wait to open it. I got a gorgeous red halter, a blue and red leadrope and a white horse with hooks on bottom so that I can hang the halter and leadrope up. No photos yet. The halter has sequins glued on, and you can all guess who sent it to me. Looks a lot like the yellow halter that was done for her horse Wee Man. Thank you very much Devon. I love the gifts, now which horse will wear it is the fun part.
default_wacko.png
: It came at a great time as tommorow I am taking 9 minis to be Santas reindeer at the Santa Claus Parade. My husband may fight me for the leadrope as its his favourite colour blue, mine is red, and it is both.
default_wink.png
: Devon too bad I didn't get it earlier as this past monday I was in Grimbsy, ate breakfast at Mcdonalds, then headed to Smithville to deliver a arabian filly I sold and to pick up my new mini stallion. Thank you very much for the gifts.

SHANA

:aktion033: Thank You BackwoodsNanny :aktion033:

I receieved my gift yesterday and wouldn't you know it, I just ripped it right open
default_rolleyes.gif
: No waiting here!

Gosh the gift is absolutley perfect, I just love everything you sent. Did you make the hat and scarf? The color is wonderful and just in time the weather has turned to freezing!

The kitchen accessories are GREAT! A glass cutting board, serving tray and hot plate all in the lodge theme of moose and bears like I asked for. You are a great shopper! Thanks again I love everything!!!!

I'll try and ad a picture here later today, my gift is going out today so someome in AZ be on the look out!!

It is a darling welcome sign with a boot. Very cute and I have the perfect place for it. It will greet my visitors. Thank you, thank you.

My son his wife, and grandchildren live in Knoxville, Selina. How far are you from there?

Josie

Willow Springs Farm

Parkersburg, WV

Josie

Willow Springs Farm

Parkersburg, WV

Josie,

Glad that you liked it. We are about 8 hours from Knoxville. Hope to meet you at show or two.

Selina ( Cisco's Minis)

:aktion033: Just checked my ss gift on the ups site and it was out for delivery today at 5:45 a.m. (that's when it left the depot :bgrin Can't wait to see if my person likes what I sent. :bgrin

Yvonne

Well, I was so excited to actually get mine mailed before the deadline (mailed it yesterday) that I just realized that I didn't wrap it. It's in a box but no Christmas paper
default_unsure.png
: I'm always doing things at the very last minute and was so proud to mail my gift before the deadline but I still messed up :no: So my person won't have to make the decision of opening or waiting as they will know when they open the box. Oh well.....I guess it's the thought that counts and the gift will be a SURPRISE anyway :bgrin

kareng

PS - hint.....I'm in Ohio and I shipped my gift North
default_wink.png
:

I sent mine off today but I think my recipient will be a bit bemused.......

So, aplogise in advance for the fact that I have been a little- well, to put it mildly absent minded,(
default_rolleyes.gif
: ) lately so some of the stuff was all pretty packed up and some of the stuff - well, I think I may well have forgotten to wrap some of it!!!

Oh, what the heck, just open it all!!
default_smile.png

I got a visit from the UPS man just a few minutes ago. Of course I didn't wait for Christmas. Thank You soooo much Twister!! I got a beautiful Painted Ponies brooch (it's the War Pony one) and some horse pins. Also a very pretty horse magnet and the cutest kind of stuffed Peponi magnet. Also a horse razor for the muzzle and a bar of great smelling strawberry soap. I was opening present after present! I have to get ready for work here in a minute and I'm going to wear the brooch. Thanks again Twister!!

We got hit with the bad weather so I did not get to open my package from MaryLou until today - it is awesome. I will post pic next week.

I wanted something from the region of the Secret Santa. She sent me a beauitful box packed with wonderful honey, beeswax candles, asst candles, candle holders, pot holders, dry flowers, crystal, candy bugs and my husbands absolute favorite (real canadian maple sugar). Everything was individually wrapped -we had so much fun opening everything!!!! All of it is just great - I am just thrilled.

Thank you so much - you are a sweatheart.

LisaB - Ozark

I got mine!!! HUGE THANK YOU to Ruffian!! I did not wait for Christmas either, sorry, I'm bad!!! I got SOOO much stuff! I haven't had a chance, yet, to take pictures, but I will. (gotta get batteries for the digital)

Thank you, Dana, for everything.
default_wub.png
:

I got a little blue towel with a reindeer on it, an adorable teddy bear, a Make a Wish angel figurine, a curry for the horses, a sponge for the horses, a VERY cute Santa light, and my favorite of all, a lighted angel. She's simply beautiful!! Thank you sooo very much, I love it all.

Merry Christmas to you all!! :aktion033:

P.S. I will take pictures probably tomorrow and add them here.

edited to say: I'm glad that you liked what I chose for you Kim, it was LOADS of fun shopping for you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my gift this morning. :aktion033: Of course I could not wait to open it. I got a gorgeous red halter, a blue and red leadrope and a white horse with hooks on bottom so that I can hang the halter and leadrope up. No photos yet. The halter has sequins glued on, and you can all guess who sent it to me. Looks a lot like the yellow halter that was done for her horse Wee Man. Thank you very much Devon. I love the gifts, now which horse will wear it is the fun part.
default_wacko.png
: It came at a great time as tommorow I am taking 9 minis to be Santas reindeer at the Santa Claus Parade. My husband may fight me for the leadrope as its his favourite colour blue, mine is red, and it is both.
default_wink.png
: Devon too bad I didn't get it earlier as this past monday I was in Grimbsy, ate breakfast at Mcdonalds, then headed to Smithville to deliver a arabian filly I sold and to pick up my new mini stallion. Thank you very much for the gifts.

SHANA
Yay! Glad you liked it!! Thats so weird you were just down here! Whats Stallion did you buy from who? If you don't mind haha I know pretty much every breeder down in Ontario. Let's just say I show ALOT. haha.

:aktion033: I got mine yesterday, A big Thank You to Sandy Harris(sedeh) from Total Eclipse

Miniatures. I really loved the shot glass!! It will look very nice in my collection also,

And the lovely perfume, its really nice, i like the wedgewood design bottle also, And the toffee candy too.....

Everything was from the state of Oregon, Which was a nice gift, because i never been there before...

So thanks again Sandy!!! :saludando:

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a visit from the UPS man just a few minutes ago. Of course I didn't wait for Christmas. Thank You soooo much Twister!! I got a beautiful Painted Ponies brooch (it's the War Pony one) and some horse pins. Also a very pretty horse magnet and the cutest kind of stuffed Peponi magnet. Also a horse razor for the muzzle and a bar of great smelling strawberry soap. I was opening present after present! I have to get ready for work here in a minute and I'm going to wear the brooch. Thanks again Twister!!
So glad you like your presents Full Moon, I had such fun getting them. :bgrin

Yvonne

I got mine from "StarRidgeAcres" Thank you sooo much!! :aktion033:

I was so excited to find the box on my porch this afternoon, very fitting to get a present on the first of December! :bgrin I couldn't wait to open it, inside I found lots of stuff scrapbooking, stickers, little metal picture frames and flowers, a glue pen (I really needed one!) and even some real pressed flowers for scrapbooking! Also two horse charms, I will have fun deciding what to do with probably will be earrings, or a necklace, and reindeer socks that are so funny, little red nose reindeer on the back I love 'em, and last but not least a wooden horse with jointed legs, it's cute and funny too. This was soo much fun!! Thanks again StarRidgeAcres it was the highlight of my day! :bgrin

WHHOOHOO, I got my gift. A totally awesome hand painted model horse that looks like Fever from Steffanie aka Mini Hoof Beats!! I absolutly love it, thank you so so much! I am uploading the pictures now, I will post them as soon as I can!

Latest posts

Back