2006 Foals, A Picture Album

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's our first baby of the year. What a way to start!! No name yet, but she's a beautiful black and white overo filly with sparkling blue eyes. The rest will be along next month. Guess I'll just have to hug this little girl til then
default_yes.gif
:

cherrysfilly1.jpg

Here is our first foal of 2006...a silver bay (?) filly born April 8th. She is by Rolin Acres Grease Lightning out of Rustys Ramblin Rose...still no name for her yet...we're working on it though :bgrin

Tracy

Rosiefilly14-9.jpg

Rosiefilly24-9.jpg

Rosiefilly34-9.jpg

"Ziggy" - colt born 6am April 10 at 330 days, 24 lbs. and 18.5 inches, textbook delivery
default_wub.png
:

IMG_0216.jpg

CIMG0198.jpg

Introducing Runaways Moon Dancer. He had a close call, I found him just as the mare was expelling the afterbirth, he was still in the bag and wasn't moving. Thank goodness all turned out fine. He has blue eyes and an awesome pedigree. This is the foal that my Mom would have like to have lived long enough to see. She passed away 2/21/06. I know that she is smiling on him from heaven.
th_RunawaysMoonDancer.jpg

http://acegroup.cc/~judd

This is our second filly and the last one for the year, the filly fairy was really nice to us this year...

we only had two mares and both gave us filly`s :aktion033:

here is shadysides rowdys sparkling amber...

crystalbaby.jpg

crystalsbaby.jpg

Thanks,

Tina

The last two.....

Erica's She's Buckn' Awesome

(Little Kings Big City Bucks x World of Miniatures Infinity)

ef656c6b.jpg

Erica's Pocket Change

(Little Kings B T Buck Bandito x Cross Country Ima Penny Lane)

ef655e5d.jpg

Here is my first foal of the year. Irish Hills Classical Buckeye Flirt, born March 16. She is a shetland/miniature. She is pictured here at 4 weeks old.

041406fl.jpg

The two latests - both on April 14th

Wesco Farms Bens Final Flirtation - almost named this one Carbon Copy as she's exactly like her mom (Sunnyside Iben Spotted x Les Petites Avril)

avril_filly_4-16-06.JPG

Wesco Farms LM Buena Baybee Blues (Grosshills Little Mans Anticipation x West Coast Buena Callita). Not the best photo of this filly - but I love the expression on her face! I thought of calling her raspberry after seeing this one!

callita_4-16-06_raspberry.JPG

Vegas Painted Arrow - Born April 18 - 19" tall bay pinto filly

Arrow1day.jpg

Vegas Tricked Me Good - Born April 20 - 21" tall black pinto filly

Trickshead1.jpg

22" Bay colt born this morning (4/21) to Sulphuras Apache Crystal, by Sunnyside Iben Spotted. This was to have been our appy foal this year, but he's just got characteristics. He's gorgeous though, so we can't complain too much! One down, one more to go!

Another lovely and loud from Little!

This is Wesco Farms LM Shakira (Grosshills Little Mans Anticipation x Las Doradas Rowdy Snow Kitten)

Shakira is about 5 hours here.

shakira_4-22-06.JPG

shakira_rside_4-22-06.JPG

shakira_head_4-22-06.JPG

Sunset Ridge Stylin Cool Cat was born on 4-12-06.

CoolCat4-16-06.jpg

And we have Sunset Ridge Billy The Kid, born on 4-16-06

Kidscratching4-06.jpg

And we have Sunset Ridge Stylin Miss Sissi, Sissi was born on 4-20-06

MissPrissApril4-06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
MillerThymes Lil Texas Rose.....filly born April 23..6:35 am..textbook delivery Thank you God!

IMG_0493.jpg

Our one and only for the year but well worth the 351 day wait.

Sire: Rolin Acres Greased Lightning and Dam: Ben's Princess Lilly.

Grease is multi national top 10 halter in AMHR and sire of top 10's. Lilly has been my cntry pleasure driving horse and is Just breeding.

Here is Cntry Rose Prince Voodoo, bay and white colt, born April 22nd at 10 pm. About 20 inches tall

Prince2dayone.jpg

prince3dayone.jpg

My first foal was a filly born 4-8-06 Her dam is Pom Pom Alota Spots and her sire is Boogie Woogie Bugal Bear (silver on black I think, appaloosa, possible pintaloosa, his sire is pintaloosa)

She has sclera and a stripe on 2 hooves, so hoping there are spots under there! The previous owner told me this pair had a sorrel minimal pinto filly last time. I am curious if she might be, as the skin under her very white tail is pink. She also has her star and socks/stockings (hard to distinguish from the light foal coat now) I am also thinking she is a silver bay. I can't wait to clip this girl!

She is like a lil racehorse! Always tearing around, she literally grunts and snorts giving it her all. I have seen her crash about 4 times as she tears around and goes so fast and corners!

de1252ed.jpg

Diamond8daysoldEaster4-16-06002.jpg

Diamond8daysoldEaster4-16-06013.jpg

8e320145.jpg

da8a2b7b.jpg

341 days later, a beautiful HEALTHY baby boy was born on 4/23/06. Mom is doing great, and baby is a real love bug!!! He is 16 1/2" tall, Mom is LS Fun Za Poppin, sire is Samis Union Jack. No name yet!

Liz R.

PoppyJunior-4-25-06-4.jpg

PoppyJunior-4-25-06-2.jpg

Our only foal for the year, we have a boy. Born April 21 about 5:30am, 19" tall, sire is MVM Fiesta Phantom.

Krisik's Northwoods Son of a Gun (aka Gunner)

yipee.jpg

Here is our newest one!

Mimes Mazda RX7 born April 28. He is just over 24 hrs old in this photo. He's going to be a knockout! Bald face, blue eyes, belly spot and three white socks! Should mature 30.5 - 31. This is fifth cross with Mime and this mare. ALL her babies are gorgeous! She has had seven foals for us.

RX7byhimself-goodhead.jpg

Mime Marked Me Like This - "Marker" (pending) born March 12, a "full of himself" colt. Should mature 30.5-31. Bay dun - primative marked with zebra stripes on his legs, dorsal stripe, shoulder bars, neck barring. Four white socks, bald face, blue eyes, belly spot.

Miquelfromrear2.jpg

We have four more to go! Two Mime babies, and two Rocky Rowdy (Rowdy son) babies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back