2005 Forum Baby Turns Three!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Three years ago on Memorial Day, V V's Picture Perfect Prints was born. And it was not an easy one. I can honestly say it took this ENTIRE forum to get her where she is today.
default_wub.png

She was born with no sucking reflex and by about day 3 she looked like a bag of bones. After several tries of all things you could even imagine, we finally got her to drink from a wooden bowl coated in syrup. Still not enough she was tubed and I fed her every hour for days.
default_wacko.png
She continued to pull the tube out and again was only on the bowl. She dehydrated severely and many, even my vet, suggested to me to let her go.
default_no.gif
We got her through that, then choke. We actually threw her into the cab of the truck and off to the vet. She made it yet again, only to come down with joint ill.
default_wacko.png

But thanks to Sandy S. and our own Bonnie, Prints is alive and well and oh, did I mention spoiled.
default_rolleyes.gif
And I don't mean just a little bit. Prints is the queen, is allowed to do what she wants, when she wants, and not only do I allow it, so do the other horses.

With all of her problems, Prints is very healthy and has no affects from anything she went through.

She is too the kindest, sweetest horse, with the most soulful eyes you would ever want to meet. She can be a handful, and stubborn, but still knows when Mom means business. She is the only horse I have that is a tattletail. What is ok for her to do, may not be ok for the next horse to do, and she will let me know. When it comes time for grooming, Prints is first, and third and fifth and last! She always gets back in line. :DOH!

I love all my horses, have some awesome show horses, but when it comes down to who my baby is, that would be Prints. Just don't let the others know, even though I think they may have a clue.

When there were days I was hoping for 3 more hours, it is hard to believe we made it to 3 years.

HAPPY, HAPPY, VERY HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY PRINTS!

default_birthday.gif
default_birthday.gif
default_birthday.gif

prints.jpg

prints2.jpg

default_birthday.gif

I need to tell our daughter that she shares her birthday in very good company!
default_biggrin.png

Oh my she turned into a very pretty girl didn't she! What a wonderful devoted mother she has. I wonder if God sent her to you because he knew you would take are of her......

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

Anyway she is beautiful and glad if I helped a little bit.

Hugs

Bonnie

She is already 3?? Oh my gosh, how the time flies! She looks as beautiful as ever.. I can tell she is really, really happy!
default_smile.png

default_wub.png
She is very pretty.Great story with happy ending. I love happy ending.

She is a doll
default_biggrin.png

Oh our Printcess did grow into a lovely lady Carolyn! Kiss her from Auntie Debs.

Yep I remember that pretty little girl. Doesn't seem possible that it's been 3 years already....How time flies when you're having fun.
default_wink.png

You all did so much to get her to this point. The responses from my many, many pleas were numerous and many were seaking answers to help Prints. I tell her all the time how lucky she is, I think she knows it.

She shares her specialness with my grandson. He is autistic and she IS his foal. She has helped him so much, but I think it takes a special horse to help a special person.

Prints had a great birthday! After pictures, we groomed and was enjoyed by all! As usual Prints came back for more, time and time again.

But, then we had carrot treats, home made.

Prints didn't so much want to share, she does have that problem.
default_wacko.png
Eventually she did let others share in her birthday teats, except for Jack. She picked on him to the point he threw a temper tantrum and off he went. While trying to take a picture of the birthday group, here was Jack.

jackbest.jpg

He did come back, got his treat and if not mistaken, he also stuck his tongue out at Prints. Jack is the baby here, (gelding) he is 2, so he is pretty sure HE is to get all of the attention.

Happy to have all of you, happy Prints made it to 3 and we for sure all had a very happy day!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks for the kind words. I am so barn blind when it comes to her, because even though not a show horse, I can tell you there is no better horse anywhere.

And if you don't believe me, just ask her!
default_wink.png
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back