2 new photos page 5

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
TWO NEW PHOTOS ON PAGE 5 .......... so excited can't stand it! LOL

There are some big changes brewing at White Tails - exciting changes though! And we believe good changes too!

We've been working on tweaking business plans and agreeing on goals and where we want this program to grow - and we've agreed on its path and what we want to produce.

We've been browsing and inquiring and drooling and contacting people on some very nice opportunities - discussed till the cows come home and finally made our decision - which then followed with a committment - which ultimately followed with a purchase. A very big purchase that hopefully will put us further out in view and produce some fabulous foals that will be noticed (ultimately isn't that the goal in this business?).

With that said, please allow us to introduce a new member of White Tails - who will arrive between January 7-11 with a big red bow as a belated Christmas gift ...(thank you Hubby - you truly spoil us - I have the best husband and Holly has the best father-in-law without question) ....

White Tail Farm Welcomes a New Stud for 2011

White Tails completes its breeding program with the addition of this fine stallion. He is a 2x Reserve World Champion and has many wins in his long show career (as recent as this years World Show 2010). Everything about him is correct. His pedigree speaks for itself. He will follow in his sires footsteps as a champion sire as we produce the very successful Buckeroo/Scout cross beginning with 2011 breedings. Huge thank you to Jonathan Whitt of JSW Farm for allowing this fine speciman to join us. The many years of fabulous wins this stallion has acquired were under the direction of Jonathan Whitt.

After much thought on where we wanted this program to go - and searching many stallions and bloodlines to outcross our Buckeroos - we've made our selection. We couldn't be more thrilled with the new fork in the road we're taking! Please allow us to introduce: Fallen Ash Scouts Exodus - a multi-World Champion - 2002 pinto SON of none other than L&D Scout. Exodus will arrive early January after the holidays. Merry Christmas to White Tails ......... please pinch me!

exodussale.jpg

hint3.jpg

Thank you to all those farms & breeders who took the time to talk to us about their offerings and being so nice to understand we were "browsing" to see our options and where we wanted to go. There are fabulous stallions out there and would have liked to get them all - many that would have worked well in our program but once we set our sights on the Scout/Buckeroo cross there was no turning back.

Thank you to all those we inquired with for understanding that there is nothing wrong with your horse or prices - and we still drool over them - many that we inquired on ended up with Buckeroo somewhere in their pedigree and with three Buckeroo sons of our own and many buckeroo and double buckeroo mares, we were looking for a total outcross. No other reason for not purchasing elsewhere - all were awesome prospects and we thank the fabulous breeders for being so nice while we shopped (that's not to say we won't be back for some females perhaps!).

We'll start breeding Exodus this spring 2011 and as you guessed already, the mares at the top of our list for Exodus are our two Buckeroo daughters!

More news ........

New Years Eve we travel to Mystic Springs Miniatures in New Jersey to pick up a new mare! Thank you Judy for allowing this beautiful girl to join us! Double Bred Buckeroo mare that will cross very nicely with our new L&D Scout son!

Boones Buckeroos Dream Double Take: Dream is a 5 year old double bred granddaughter of Boones Little Buckeroo! Confirmed in foal to Buck Ons Sinbad for a 2011 foal. Buck on Sinbad is a son of Little Kings Buck On Broadway (BOB) and out of a gorgeous bay mare that goes back to Buckeroo as well! Sinbad was an '04 National Top 10, and 2007 Top 5 AMHR Nationals. We're looking forward to the foal she's carrying. And if a filly - perfect to cross back to our L&D Scout son. Hmmmmm

dream10b.jpg

dream10c.jpg
dream10a.jpg

Can there be even more news?

We ultrasounded mares in November and confirmed 35 bred .....whew .... we're going to be extremely busy starting in February!

We will be ultrasounding 13 more mares after Exodus arrives (Lynn says she's not coming back to finish ultrasounding until she can see and touch Exodus in person! LOL) and of those 13, we suspect at least half will be confirmed in foal.

We're pretty excited to see what our two newest Buckeroo sons will be producing for us as Merlin and OC's foals hit the ground in a couple of months! I think Christmas is going to be lasting until about June for us at White Tails! LOL

So, it seems whenever Holly and I are absent from Lil Beginnings posting for a while, we are up to something ....... ha ha

I hope you'll agree we made the right decision with our new outcross and please continue to watch our program as we develop and grow .....

Happy Holidays to all our fabulous miniature horse friends ...........from our farm to yours - -

whitetailflashpage2xmas8.jpg

thank you to Lisa Brooker (of Brooker Graphics) for decorating our barn !!!!

**now might be a good time to thank my awesome daughter-in-law Holly for all her help and devotion to these minis all year - I've said before I could NOT handle 72 horses without her dedicated service to the program. She's truly the best thing around here!

And foaling season will put her to the ultimate test as we have the biggest and longest foal crop ahead of us yet (and I'll be in Hawaii for 10 days come March) - LOL

She works her fanny off in this program and we truly appreciate her more than she realizes - thank you Holly
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, Exodus is an awesome stallion. I have had the pleasure of not only seeing him but having my hands on him too. I think this year he looked the best I have ever seen him, I did get to see Krista win Amateur Sr stallions with him this year. He should do you very proud.

CONGRATULATIONS What a lovely stallion and wonderful mare coming your way.

Loved the Puzzle Marlene, had a blast.
default_wub.png

Whaaa Whoooo Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!

Hey you are coming to NJ! You have to stop for a vist at Rodie's mini Ranch!! We arent all that far!!!

I cant wait to see your future foals!!! WTG
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations! How exciting. Looks like 2011 will be starting off right for you
default_smile.png

Oh congrats!!! Just love those Scout sons and daughters. He will be an amazing outcross for your program. Excited to see all of your new foals and WHEW, good luck with all of that mare stare!! We might have 10 here and I was nervous about that haha

SURPRISE!!!!!!! lol

default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked Omg I am counting the days until Exodus arrives here!
default_drool5.gif
I think I will celebrate my birthday and his arrival when he gets here on our farm!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_cheers.gif

Whew I better before all those babies come! LOL!!!! Especially when I will be all alone/freezing while you are soaking up some sun in HAWAII. lol
default_wink.png

AWWWW............................ Thank you Marlene. I have teary eyes now. I love what I do. If I didnt I wouldnt be doing it, lol. I love the horses, Yes alot of work, but I enjoy the peace and quiet with them. Its " MY TIME"! I would rather be out in the barn or pastures getting lovins from everyone than sitting in a bar
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

OMG I HAVE TO SAY A HUGE THANK YOU TO THE WONDERFULEST FATHER IN LAW IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! He is one beautiful boy! I LOVE the buckeroo/scout crosses! I have one Scout g-daughter here and can't wait to cross her on my buckeroo boy.
default_wub.png

Congratulations again. As you know I think he was a WONDERFUL choice!

And so excited about your upcoming foals!!!
default_aktion033.gif
I have to admit I've been thinking a lot about Pretty Sera and wondering if she's in foal with her first. Sure hope so!! She was bred to Merlin right? Gosh, they are both so dang perfect with such straight legs, nice necks and both have gorgeous heads!! Should be a wonderful baby.
default_wub.png

You ladies sure are building an amazing program! Congratulations on another truly awesome addition!

You have wonderful stock already for the basis of your program, and I"m a huge Merlin fan. With your new additions, your farm is going to totally thrive! Congratulations on a well thought out program and best wishes for your future. I share your joy.
default_aktion033.gif

WAHOO!!!!congratulations on an awesome stallion.

I was wondering who purchased that mare. I think I know her Daddy
default_smile.png
LOL

WOW- congratulations, he is gorgeous as is the mare. Bet you can't wait to have him home!

Big congrats!!!

I can NOT imagine dealing with 40 babies! YIKES! I have ONE coming and I am stressed about that! HeeHee.

Ooooooo and aaaaaah- what a truly outstanding little guy. Congrats on your new additions there!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations and Good Wishes on establishing an awesome breeding program!
default_aktion033.gif
Your new fellow is wonderful!

Latest posts

Back