2 babies in 1 day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunterridgefarm

Reaction score
okay let me start out to say that my husband was the show steward for the Fl show the past weekend. Robby did say that show was a great one. while he was there and i was at home because i had to work he called and wanted asked me if i wanted a female blue heeler and i jump on that.
default_biggrin.png
i have to give a big thatnk you to SILVER MEADOWS TRAINING CENTER for giving us Kelly phone # . Annie is just a great dog. again thank you Kelly for let annie come home with us she is doing just great .

the other big news is we had a baby colt to come in to this world. he is the first one that we have to be born that is healthy one . one still born this year and one that we had to put down so we are happy for this one .i will try and get some pics of them today and post. my son Hunter has already named the baby. i think it is a cute name. Hunter ridges son. so that name will stick with him.

i will post some pics later

Awesome congrats on both. Can't wait to see pics!!!! Sounds like a great weekend to me!

Didn't anyone ever tell you it is against the rules to post new babies of any sort without pics????
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back