1st German sanctioned ASPC/AMHR show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farina

In Remembrance
Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to remind all european AMHR and ASPC friends that the deadline for entries for the

1st Basdorfer ASPC/AMHR show

is at may 10th for the show on june 10th.

The next deadline for the 2nd show (it is scheduled on july 22th) is on 22th june.

We have app. 20 entries for the ASPC classes yet but we lack a bit of AMHR entries.

We are offering a wide range of classes for ASPC, NSPR, AMHR-A and AMHR-B.

If you are intested just send me a PM and I will send you are premium. I am looking forward to meet you all!

The Fair show (triple point) is at Allerhop on 8/3 - 8/5. It will be a fully sanctioned ASPC/AMHR fair show.

Is this an AMHR ASPC approved show ? Who is putting on this show ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it a sanctioned ASPC/AMHR show. Yesterday I recieved the invoice for it.
default_yes.gif

The show is also in the Youth and Amateur High Point award. The forms for the Youth award are here, we are just waiting for the amateur award forms but I believe they will soon be here.

The show is held by the Pferdesportverein Basdorf e.V. ( I am at the BOD).

Shall I post the classlist here?

is there a website where we can find out more ? I hope you will post pics of the show :) (in the photo forum of course)

Will this show appear on the upcoming events show sheet on the ASPR/AMHR?

yes , please give us the web page , the name of the approved club and the judge for the show ...sounds interesting : ) It wouldnt be Allerhop by the way ?

I didnt see it listed on the ASPC AMHR page ... Cathy is now aware of it ...do you need some help getting it approved ? 20 ASPC horses ..wow I didnt realize 20 have been imported in Germany . We imported 9 last year , and we were the first club to promote the ASPC , glad its caught on in Germany . Who has the ASPC horses ?

I see now , you are putting on the show . Pferdesportverine is the association. I cant find a form to fill out , or any info on where it will be held , when , and who the judges are . Do you have that information ?

I would guesstimate there are probably over 100 head of ASPC ponies in Germany right now. Oberlander's sent ponies over throughout the 80's. Karl Stach imported a whole herd of Crescent bred ponies in the 90's and kept the paperwork up on them and produced ASPC foals from them. Small imports have been common since. Earlier imports of ASPC ponies to Germany happened as well but I'm not as familiar with the who and when on those. There have also been exports to the Netherlands and I think there was also an export to Sweden recently though I can't remember exactly where I heard that. I'm very excited that there will be two countries having ASPC/AMHR shows in Europe this year! A big round of applause needs to go out to the German group and the Swiss group for their dedication and devotion to our breeds!

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Hmmm, some of us would like to attend the show ,as we have already purchased our garnets for leaving the country with horses for the year , but there is no information on it anywhere , not with the Pferdesportverband or AMHR ASPC , or on the internet . How do we attend this Sactioned show ? and is it approved ? yes i would love to see a class list.

Hmmm, some of us would like to attend the show ,as we have already purchased our garnets for leaving the country with horses for the year , but there is no information on it anywhere , not with the Pferdesportverband or AMHR ASPC , or on the internet . How do we attend this Sactioned show ? and is it approved ? yes i would love to see a class list.
It is all published on face book. Just like I wrote look me up and you will find our show.

I have just looked to post the premium here it is too big.
default_no.gif

You have to go the way with facebook or you can send me an email or PM.

BTW: The show is held at my private adress if you want to look it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would guesstimate there are probably over 100 head of ASPC ponies in Germany right now. Oberlander's sent ponies over throughout the 80's. Karl Stach imported a whole herd of Crescent bred ponies in the 90's and kept the paperwork up on them and produced ASPC foals from them. Small imports have been common since. Earlier imports of ASPC ponies to Germany happened as well but I'm not as familiar with the who and when on those. There have also been exports to the Netherlands and I think there was also an export to Sweden recently though I can't remember exactly where I heard that. I'm very excited that there will be two countries having ASPC/AMHR shows in Europe this year! A big round of applause needs to go out to the German group and the Swiss group for their dedication and devotion to our breeds!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I have been told that family Oberlaender is related to family Grober. Family Grober imported back in the 60's (?) at least two stallions Jiggs (Daytona's Jiggs) and Daytona's Time Piece (Patton's Time Piece) and some mares.

Now I have heard that there was some imports to GB as well.

I have been in your FB account... Nothing there, also the sporthorse club....nothing. I contacted Cathy again, she just herd about this yesterday and will post it monday ; ) can you tell me who the judge is , so I can help you get some people from this area?

Still looking for any information on this show . there is no information anywhere. Is the show still happening ?

Sorry - I haven't seen your other message.

I would have invited you with facebook but I can't find you. Give me your FB name and I will invite you. There is all the information you will need. You can drop me email, I look into mail much more often than here.

Otherwise we have got much more AMHR coming, so I believe it worked for us so far. The show would be held even with just one horse to show because at some point we just need to get started. Some people haven't realised that the horses not just need to be registered with AMHA instead of AMHR. So some will come to the 2nd show in july or the fair show beginning august.

you have a name for this show , a judges name ? that would be helpful as there is no mention of this show on your FB page .

Latest posts

Back