1st day out

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farmhand

Reaction score
Here she is unfolded. We finally have a decent day so we could let her out for a while with Mom.

Filipowicz Thats High Society

Deb2__Small_.jpg

Deb_3-29-08_007__Small_.jpg

Deb1__Small_.jpg

Wow, I just love her!!! Does she have shetland in her, what a beauty
default_wub.png

Yes, she will be registered ASPC/AMHR her sire is Filipowicz That's All Foulks HOF as a 2 year old and dam D&S Grace Kelly. Thanks for the kind comments.

This little filly will be going to Canada after she is weaned. Thanks Amelia and John Murray
default_yes.gif

WOW she is beautiful with legs that go on forever, John and Amelia are lucky to be getting such a pretty girl. Look forward to seeing her in person.

Yvonne

default_wub.png

We are thrilled with her. We put in our order last summer for a filly from Grace Kelly -- she certainly came through with the deluxe order package. Those legs -- talk about chrome.

She will have a special place with us here -- along with some other special Filipowicz horses -- such as Filipowicz Entertaining The Foulks -- ET was Canadian Reserve grand Champion Stallion in 2007 & Reserve in all of his other stallion classes as well, and Filipowicz Grand Finale was 3rd as a Canadian Two Year old stallion -- so we are also expecting great things from this wee gal.

I know she was just born -- but I can hardly wait to get her home-- hope to have her out to some shows this summer yet.

Now for our own foals -- they will start to arrive around April 7th . These babies make all the hard work worth while. Will have some ET & Finny babies this spring. Can hardly wait.

Thanks everyone.!!

Latest posts

Back