1st clip for new baby filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundaymom

Reaction score
Just don't know when my life is going to slow down. Been so busy with grands and family but with school starting tomorrow things should get back in hand.

My little baby born in July has been a little rag mop and the heat has been terrible for her, so I finally made time to clip her and get a couple of pictures. She is one month in these pictures.

I just clipped with a 7 blade due to sun and left the head and legs due to flies but she is so much happier now.

Abbie is a little doll baby with huge eyes. She is genetically a pintaloosa but only shows appaloosa coloring. Her hinny is white with little flecks of color throughout.

Only felt it right to introduce her properly as I did her sisters earlier in the year. Ha! Really just wanted to share.

ABBIE17AUGa.jpg

AUG1720085a.jpg

Aug1720088.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Poor Abbie may have two older sisters but she must feel like an orphan. I spent so much time with the two older girls. Then family things and when she came in July, I wasn't able to spend that much time with her. Hopefully the next couple of months will be better for her.

She is very beautiful. And look at those huge eyes. Congrats on another lovely appy girl
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back