1st 2 Foals for Flyin' G Farm!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyin G Farm

Reaction score
We finally have our first 2 foals of the year...both COLTS! Someone really needs to let go of that filly fairy...we have 4 more mares due over the next couple of months...so a filly...or four
default_biggrin.png
would be nice!

First is Flyin G Bonsais Tail Spin (barn name Spinner) born March 8th...I know...I'm a little late introducing him...I had a really hard time getting any pictures that even came close to showing his color! I believe he is a snowcap...his white comes up to around his shoulder area and it's very hard to tell where it stops and the color (whatever color that might be!) begins. He also has a few spots on his rear that we found...which again are really hard to see in the picture! He is completely full of it and I'm sure driving his dam nuts. But we like him...he's a nice mover and we like those foals with some 'tude! His sire is Westwind Farms Rollers Bonsai (chestnut appy with blanket) and his dam is a leopard appaloosa Mini Whinny Acres Silver Elayshun.

colt23-22-08.jpg

Next is Flyin G's Midnight Revelation (no barn name yet) born March 27th and only a couple of hours old in the picture...so nowhere near unfolded. I'm not sure what color he is either...he was kind of a silver bay color when he was still wet...but dry he's more silver...definitely not black (even though it does sort of look like it in the picture)...definitely not bay...so I guess silver??? He is sired by Little Kings Russian Revelation who is a White Russian son and out of a Bond/King Tiger bred mare FLF Stormys Midnight Sonata. The full sibling born last year we lost at 6 days old (and we had a lot of "issues" right from the beginning with the colt)...so we're very relieved that things are going well this year.

colt33-27-08.jpg

Thank you for letting me share...I've been very jealous of everyone else's beautiful foals!

Tracy

Hey Tracy, congratulations.....

Those are two fine little guys!

I'm not having 'kids' this year but

feel free to send the fairy that drops

off colts, at our place next year.

How darn cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Congratulations, nice foals!!
default_aktion033.gif

I'm hoping that I have the filly fairy here right now, as one of my mares is waxed up and looking ready, then I'll gladly release her (for a lilttle while) lol!

Oh, congratulations, they are beautiful!!!

default_smile.png

Liz

Congrats!
default_aktion033.gif
They are beautiful boys!

lol sorry but the filly fairy is making her way to my place to spend a couple weeks here
default_biggrin.png

~Jessica

Hey, love the babe-lets, Tracy! Especially that lil' app, he is knock your socks off stunner! He will be so fun to show.

:D

Thank you so much...we are very pleased with them. The appy colt is something (at least we think so)...his sire is giving us the nicest foals. I'm not really an appy person...but we just had to buy Bonsai when we saw his video...we had him shipped here (in WA) clear from Florida...and he was TOTALLY worth it...we just LOVE him...and his foals.

Thanks for letting me brag...although I still would like to borrow the filly fairy in a few weeks
default_yes.gif

Tracy

Congrats and of course, yes, the Appy is my favorite too! He's a cutie! I'm sure his blanket will show a bit more when his baby hair is gone and his real coat comes in- it will be a bit darker anyhow.

Tracy your little boys are so cute, you must be very proud, Congratulations!

Latest posts

Back