127 Garage Sales....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CyndiD

Reaction score
I have been looking forever for an old "pop bottle" crate that would fit over my stove and make me an antique spice rack..one that would fit all my spice jars [the ones from the store] and still fit in the small area behind the stove...and I FOUND IT...paid a full DOLLAR for it too!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

I got a lot of other treasures...but I was so tickled to find that crate that everyone who comes in the house has to go see it before we can visit... :lol:

What treasure did you find??????

Oh...I just LOVE old things like that!! Going to yard sales and flea markets are so much fun and when you find something you have been looking for it makes it even sweeter!
default_yes.gif
:

I hope I can describe this well......what I look for when I go are these tiny little hens nesting. I've heard they can be used as salt containers. The top part which is the hen actually lifts off...and they are tiny...probably about 2 inches? I've had a collection of them from milk glass, to cobalt to carnival glass to clear. Everytime I go to a flea market or yard sale I always look out for them...they are so much fun to collect...and especially when you find the older ones!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't you just love it when you get a good find????????

Show some pics of all your cool stuff!

I didn't get anything at all this year. Hurray for me and RAH! :aktion033:

The heat, the heat, the heat........I really can't stand the heat. It was horrible.

I don't really mind the traffic jams though, gives me time to browse from the truck and look at all the people. Dan and his friends kept whizzing by me on his bike, they were funny.

I have a post with pics somewhere here about it maybe on page 2 "Amys Big Weekend"

ok my best yard sale purchase was, i got a bit for $10... went home and looked it up on-line, it was worth well over $100. so WOO HOO for me... a bargain! usually i am not so lucky...

Did not find a thing - but only looked for a few hours on Sunday when most people were packing up and closing shop

Latest posts

Back