120 starving minis/ponies/horses being seized in FL

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sigh
default_no.gif

I am not too far west from this. I dont have lots of space, but could help maybe. I only have 3 minis and maybe could help some how?

So sad!!!
default_sad.png
default_no.gif

Looks like the law enforcement there is doing something about them unlike here in Kansas where they twittle there thumbs....and PRETEND to be doing something...
default_frusty.gif

I'm just glad to see the authorities stepping in. (They probably should have earlier) But at least they are and hopefully not too late for the worst cases.

One thing about my experiences in Florida, there is usually a way and a means to get the job done without a lot of BS. Their laws are usually strong and they for the most part have organizations in place in most areas. The good part if this is that these little ones have been found before the worst heat of the year sets in down there. They never would have survived it.

Soooo sad! According to the video she was "rescuing" these poor little ones. My hat's off to whoever reported this and got the authorities involved. GOOD JOB whoever you are!!!!!!!!!!!

We've had a couple of cases of this sort of thing around here, involving dogs. In one case, the best way I can describe it is "animal hoarding." In the other case, the owner's heart was in the right place (just couldn't say no to an animal needing a home,) they just got in way over their head. The dogs were well fed, but their quarters were cramped and dirty because there simply wasn't enough room or time for so many.

I don't know what happened with this person, I'm just glad that the situation is being dealt with promptly.

Oh, it hurts to see their bony little bodies, and yet the trusting little faces hoping that someone will feed them.
default_sad.png

Kudos to the Florida officials for getting in there to make sure these horses survive!

OMG, what is wrong with some people.
default_no.gif
I am so glad to see that help is on the way, those poor little ones. I sure wish I was closer..

What horrible condition they are in!! It is too bad they had to get THIS bad before someone stepped in. If I was trying to 'rescue' that many, and it was obvious I was not helping them or couldnt do it, I would certainly contact someone!!! Glad to hear SOME states take this more seriously than others and can get them out of there...

Latest posts

Back