100 Minis Confiscated and in Need of Help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 8 worst minis are not in the auction and have not been pictured. The vet is still not sure of they will survive and said if lot #7 was in a herd with them he would look like a glutton. So, they are NOT showing the bad cases here.

Also, the other thread I had going has a lot more information on it. Should be on page 2 of the forum now.

Sheila-it was the many dead animals that were laying around the farm, (mostly horses) that got their attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would imagine it was the dead horses, some with foals halfway out, that attracted the authorities this time (she has been arrested twice and reported countless times).

I'm glad people are loathe to jump to conclusions, and certainly no one wants to think they have sold to or bought from such a farm, but NW miniature horse people have known about her for ages and the stories will curl your hair. I would highly suggest talking to one of the many responsible farms if you have any doubts.

Update:

She has been charged with 22 counts of second degree animal neglect, 17 counts of second degree animal abuse, and five counts of prohibited possession of a domestic animal.

Numerous carcasses were found. 257 animals were seized. Most were miniature horses.

She was convicted in 2009 for first degree animal abuse and sentenced to 10 days in jail.

Her hearing is set for January 2013.

Many mini rescue groups are coming from 3 states so these poor babies will get the proper rehab and be rehomed to responsible owners. God bless these wonderful people....

Forgot to add:

She goes by 3 farm names.

Crows Nest miniature horses (changed after the 2009 conviction) to.....

Lil Bit of Heaven

Magical Miniature Horses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back