10/10/10

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SampleMM

Reaction score
Hi everybody
default_saludando.gif

On 10/10/10 this lovely little buckskin filly was born at our farm. She's out of my mare Dakota and by my stallion Mister. Mister is a son of Lucky Four Skippa Buck Deluxe (World Champion) While showing this summer, I had the pleasure of meeting and becoming friends with Wade Burns. He's a terrific man and Wade if you see this, "I plead country!!!!"

Thanks for letting me share.....

44_6_dakota10leftside.jpg

44_2_dakota10fillyb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh...... she is just adorable ...I love Buckskins...what a nice looking little girl, Congrats...of your new arrival.
default_aktion033.gif

what an adorable little girl. Had no idea you had any more foals coming - you keep good secrets .... or perhaps you didn't know you had one coming? LOL October baby .......... that's late!

She's fabulous - congrats on a healthy live and very beautiful baby!

Beautiful filly!

So how are you working the number ten into the name???

She is DARLING! Congratulations! Soooo, what is her name? Ten Ten Ten?
default_smile.png
She is certainly a 'Ten' in looks!

Charlotte

Like Reo said........Your little girl is a DOLL!
default_wub.png

With her birthday, it should be fun to name her.

default_wub.png
Congrats! She is just adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my favorite colors...she can come live with me...lol.

She is way way to cute!

Want to just pick her up and squeeze her!!!

Congrats on a nice baby.

Hugs

Bonnie

Beautiful girl.....how about Wren Ten Ten?

Karen

I had a mare that was born on July 10, 1980, the year the movie "10" came out with Bo Derek. The breeders named her "She'sa Ten". (I think your mare suits the name better than mine did!
laugh.gif
)

She is lovely!!!! Brrrr, you'll be needing a tiny blanket for that girl. I had a late foal that decided to shed out in December, silly horse
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back