💕 Baby Nova’s Cuteness Journal 💕

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Horse Friends,

Mommy keeps telling me how fat I am, she is so rude. Her and the doctor even discussed it a few weeks ago. They just talked about me like I wasn’t even there, I could hear every word they said. They both are so not politically correct, I am not fat! I am pleasantly plump. And thanks to that mean doctor lady I no longer get any of that yummy grain, I feel like I’m starving! Could someone please send some Halloween candy my way?? Mommy won’t let me go trick or treating by myself tonight, she says there are crazy dogs out there that would love to eat little girls.

I got to wear my Halloween costume today! Im so cool! Mommy went to tighten the strap under my belly… I mean, yeah, I just had a big breakfast of hay so my tummy was a little bloated, but seriously I am not fat. Anyways, I didn’t like how she was tightening the belly strap thingy, a girls gotta breathe you know, so I tried to bite her. Mommy is getting fast and missed my teeth, I’ll need to up the ante. She did lecture me AGAIN on how biting isn’t allowed but she doesn’t lecture Mr. Grumpy pants when he tries to bite me.

I just want to wish everyone a very spooky HAPPY HALLOWEENIE!! And I hope your Mommy will post pics of your costumes too! I just love this whole Halloween thing!
Love,
Nova

97CD2B39-57DD-4823-8525-5919D2B073D4.jpeg

Nova is 8 months today! She measures at 27 inches tall. She must be having a growth spurt, her hiney is taller than her withers 😂 and she might be wider than she is tall 🤣🤣 she is getting along really well with the boys. They all stay out together 24/7 and the boys don’t pick on her too much😜 I love her little trot, it is just adorable ♥️♥️

AD40FFFC-B9F2-4884-84F0-ECBB6B50F0BC.jpeg

Dear Horsey Friends,

Mr. Grumpy Pants has already left for his new home which was a little confusing because I thought we were going together. For the past couple of weeks mommy has been telling me and Mr. Grumpy Pants that we have found a new home. I wasn’t even looking for a new home because I love it here. I keep trying to tell mommy I don’t want a new home but she doesn’t listen to me. She just tells me that I need to be a good girl and that she is going to miss me and that she loves me very much. She tells me how cute I am and that I have my whole life ahead of me. I must be her favorite because she tells me this all the time and I never heard her tell Mr. Grumpy Pants this, but then again I usually have my nose in the hay bale with my big brother Breezy most of the time so it is possible that I missed it…. Nah, I’m her favorite. I wonder if I’m going to the same place as Mr. Grumpy Pants, I’m not sure where I will end up, but I trust my Mommy and know she has found the perfect home for me.

Love,
Nova

(To be continued….)

Dear Horsey Friends,
Well today is the BIG day. I have to admit now that moving day is here I am really excited about meeting new friends and my new mommy. Im gonna have a blast, I wish my cool brother Stormy could come too. Mommy asked me to get in the van today and I did it perfectly! Well… I might have thrown a small temper tantrum and she might have had to get “hubby” involved, but besides that I was PERFECT! We drove for over an hour and I kept trying to tell mommy how excited I was but she was too occupied with driving and crying. She cried the whole way there while telling me that I was going to be just fine and that my new family already loves me so much.

I was surprised when I met my new mommy because she wasn’t a mommy at all! She was my new daddy!! I am the luckiest pony alive, I have a mommy who will always love me and now I have a new daddy! Mommy gives me hugs and kisses and tells me through her tears that this isnt goodbye, this is until we meet again and that she will see me at the shows. Bla, bla, bla mommy I have new adventures to go on! As I drive off to meet new friends I am so thankful for my mommy, all the love she gave me and everything she has taught me. I’m a big girl now! And as this chapter of my life closes I will miss writing to all my horsey friends here on the forum, I’m just going to be way too busy learning the ropes. I am thrilled and totally looking forward to my next chapter in this thing we call life!
Love,
Nova
XO

Nova is back home at Little America! Kelly and I met in Waco to exchange her while I was at the Texas Farm Bureau state convention in Waco. I am glad to have her back because we only have one other Guinness (Lymrick's Irresistible Force) daughter and one yearling colt. At the AMHA World Show he won his 39th World Title and we are excited to have Nova back. I was looking forward to your showing her, but certainly understand and maybe later you will get another to show but meanwhile, enjoy your travels.

Attachments

• 2022-12-07 11.14.14.jpg
    2022-12-07 11.14.14.jpg
    769.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 2022-12-04 12.09.20.jpg
    2022-12-04 12.09.20.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 2022-12-04 12.12.05.jpg
    2022-12-04 12.12.05.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 2022 world guinness roadster grand victory lap.jpg
    2022 world guinness roadster grand victory lap.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 0
Stupendous! Thank you for sharing and the wonderful photos.

Congratulations on that 39th world title! Nova will no doubt be collecting her own titles in the future.

On the other hand, if you ever want to re-home her, well, you know where to come - here! 😂

Nova is back home at Little America! Kelly and I met in Waco to exchange her while I was at the Texas Farm Bureau state convention in Waco. I am glad to have her back because we only have one other Guinness (Lymrick's Irresistible Force) daughter and one yearling colt. At the AMHA World Show he won his 39th World Title and we are excited to have Nova back. I was looking forward to your showing her, but certainly understand and maybe later you will get another to show but meanwhile, enjoy your travels.
Oh I am so happy for both of you and Nova! Guinness is a legend. Congratulations!

Latest posts

Back