💕 Baby Nova’s Cuteness Journal 💕

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m late to the party,(forgot my password to the forum 🙄) but Nova is so adorable!! Congratulations on the new addition. 💕 Happy Independence Day!!

Baby Nova turns 4 months old today! Still sporting the Mohawk 😍 She has grown almost an inch and is now just under 25 inches tall. I need to put a brick on her head so she stops growing! 🤣 Who all has heard that saying?! I told hubby that and he looked at me like I was crazy 🤪🤪
52B67FB4-2DCF-43C6-BE08-8DE3E46EEE0B.jpeg

Here is the height chart I like to follow. She should mature right around 30 inches tall. 😍😍
8448D9E5-9145-49DF-87AE-A42D102D3A9F.jpeg

Last edited:
She is doing better now, thanks for asking. She got pneumonia so I had to take her to the vet last weekend. Her breathing was off and it sounded like she was snoring when she was walking around. Poor baby! It didn’t slow her down though and now she is on the road to recovery. She has to be on antibiotics for two weeks then I take her back to the vet for bloodwork.

She is doing better now, thanks for asking. She got pneumonia so I had to take her to the vet last weekend. Her breathing was off and it sounded like she was snoring when she was walking around. Poor baby! It didn’t slow her down though and now she is on the road to recovery. She has to be on antibiotics for two weeks then I take her back to the vet for bloodwork.
Oh, dear! How they scare us sometimes. Hope she gets well quickly.

I took Nova back to the vet today to have some blood work done and I am so happy to report that she no longer has pneumonia! Woohoo!🥳 Poor baby was tired of me chasing her around to give her antibiotics 3 times a day for 2 weeks 🤣

After the vet I took Nova on her very first official outing to Tractor Supply. The entire staff took pictures, lots and lots of pictures! She was so perfect, smiling for everyone, so brave, not nervous or scared whatsoever. With all the excitement and all the grinning for the cameras, I completely forgot to get out my camera! So I have no pics of her first outing, uggg 🤪 I’m such a terrible Mum! 🤣🤣 Oh well… she is the fourth… must be like kids… the first gets all the attention, all the camera action, the CLEAN clothes… when you get to the fourth, well, you know how that goes 🤣🤣🤣

I JUST LOVE HER!! And her WONDERFUL easy going attitude 💕💕💕Promise to take pics next time…. If I remember 😍😍

Latest posts

Back