♥ New Picture of My Littlest Mare ♥

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
This is a picture Erica just sent me of Ericas Sweet as Sugar, a/k/a "Sweetie". She is a 2004 30.5" perlino pinto mare who is sired by Erica's Little Kings B T Buck Bandito, a son of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too ("BTU")
thumbup.gif

Sweetie is currently 3mos in foal to Ericas Echos of My Destiny (HOF), National Champion! Sweetie, her perlino sister, Double, and Double's buckskin filly, Cover Girl, all come home this Sunday!!! I cannot wait to lay some hugs on them
love0034.gif

Thanks for looking!!! And thank you, Erica, for blessing me with so many wonderful horses
love0075.gif

Sweetie%20060908%201.jpg

PS can't resist also showing a picture of Sweetie's sister, Double, and niece, Cover Girl, who come home this weekend with her
default_wub.png
Double is also in foal to Destiny and Cover Girl is sired by Erica's Buckeroo son, Little Kings Big City Buck.

Cover%20Girl%20Mares%202.jpg
Cover%20Girl%20Mares%204.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That mare is way pretty, looks like it has been doing some raining in Arkansas
default_smile.png

My ladies come home this weekend too
default_wub.png
:wub

You should be very proud Jill !!

Jill they are all fabulous. I LOVE dilutes and double dilutes and you have some exceptional ones.......

Man, that little sweetie has the most amazing neck and earset (for lack of a better term)...she's beautiful and the neatest color!!!

I bet that baby is going to be just incredible.

Congrats....hope they arrive home just fine and you enjoy loving on them!!! Good luck with those babies for next year, I will be watching!!

Liz

Thanks, ladies
cloud9.gif

I kind of "worked on" Erica for about 8 or 9 mos wanting Sweetie and casually inquiring about how she was doing every few days (LOL). I'm very thankful that she gets to come here to me
love0034.gif

Then Jen went and made it a really great day by surprising me with some pictures of Maddie who comes home next week! I will make a new thread for that girly girl
thumbup.gif

Oh my,,,!! You are gonna have gorgeous babies!!!

I bet you are SO excited to get them all home!!!

Congrats
default_smile.png
)

~Sandy

Jill, she is gorgeous! I will definitely have to go shopping at your house next year....
default_wub.png

Thanks, Ladies
love0075.gif

Sweetie's Destiny foal may be the baby I am most excited about for 2009
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

Can't wait to meet her!!! It's the best feeling knowing she and the others wll be home soon
love0034.gif

Thanks, Stephanie
default_smile.png

I'm tickled over Sweetie and her traveling companions.

The shipper had some weather delays, and now I think she, Double and Cover Girl will get here on Monday morning.

It won't be long now, and I've got a pretty little buckskin mare arriving a few days later
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

They are all gorgeous. Your gonna be having some beautiful babies from all these lovely ladies. I love the perlinos. Congrats on that Destiny baby for 09 sounds like it's going to be a keeper. Cover Girl is precious
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
. Hope to see new pics of all the girls when they get home.
default_risa8.gif

Jill shes LOVELY! I can't wait to see her foals. Do you plan to break her to cart?

Thanks, you two
love0075.gif

No, I don't plan to drive Sweetie, but maybe one day some of her foals! I have four driving horses now (two geldings, one mare, one stallion (show driving)) and would like to have a couple of my other geldings trained. Hopefully, Sweetie will be "busy" just raising her Destiny babies
love0034.gif

Jill,

Just beautiful, just beautiful!
default_wub.png
I don't need to say anything else.

She is so nice Jill, you have done such a nice job of putting your herd together!

Hope all arrive safely.
default_saludando.gif

Thanks, Parmela, Matt and Carolyn
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

In just about 24 hours, Sweetie and her extended family should be hopping on the trailer to come home to Virginia. SOOOOO excited
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

And, he won't admit it, but H is excited, too. He took off work to be here when they arrive Monday morning
love0034.gif

Latest posts

Back