♥ ♥ ♥ 2012 Foals ♥ ♥ ♥

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks everyone.

Spirit is giving us all sorts of colours, i could test him, but you know me i love the surprise
default_yes.gif
but im thinking

that he carries silver and cream.

the filly is going to be tall, im hoping she will stop at 34" but dam is 36",sire 33" so fingers crossed.

Vicky i know what you mean about clipping so i spent all winter clipping show jumpers and hunters for people
default_thumbup.gif

cant wait to see what the foals look like under the fuzz, the fillyt is very fine boned.

some lovely foals so far.

Oops...double post! Pics below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely babies being posted!! Here's the first of mine. I only have 2 coming this year.
default_smile.png

Barn name is Rocket but haven't figured out his reg name yet! Born on my husband's birthday, 3/7/2012 at 324 days. Dam is LM Cheyenne Dancer(a Little Wardance Daughter) Sire is my stallion Aloha Acres Heir to Magic.

DSCN0618.jpg

DSCN0606.jpg

DSCN0629.jpg

Nice little man Sandy. Congratulations. As far as names I am not much help this time. My only thought was Sir Prize Present.

Thanks! He has lots of personality!! We were watching hime "rocket" around the pen today....keeping his poor mama hopping! Hubby named him Total Eclipse Rocket Man. He got the honors since Rocket was born on Hubby's birthday!
default_smile.png

IMG_0511-1.jpg

Very First Miniature Foal born in our barn. The feelings are so overwhelming I dont know how to describe the feeling everytime I look at her. I know this sounds corny but it is so true.

They are all so adorable!!! One of my new mares is in foal so this will be a new experience for me. Do they have them pretty much on their own or need alot of help?

congratulations zipper , what a pretty little girl and a beautiful colour , do I see white stockings there ?

...and corny or not , most of us have felt the same way with our own babies , Im sure everyone is sick of hearing about mine lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the first foal for Erica's Tiny Trotters....

AMHR/ASPC colt

sired by Multi National Champion, Erica's Tiny Trotter of Wall Street

his dam is Little Kings Awesome Annie, who is a multi Natioanl Champion producer

At a few hours old

430464_10150586749596333_312944081332_9501708_1224475898_n.jpg

431707_10150587084851333_312944081332_9503006_2092652335_n.jpg

At two days old

423007_10150591110851333_312944081332_9518636_623347092_n.jpg

congratulations to all new foal owners , it looks like another colorful year here on LBF.

I haven't posted here on LB in a good long while, but am so excited to be able to participate on this particular thread.
default_wub.png

Here is our foal born this year...

Please excuse the halter, it was the smallest we have... for now. Hoping to get him a new one that fits better this weekend.
default_yes.gif

KeeperCollage3-7-12.jpg

hey would you all put about what time your foal was born i was wanting to know what times are more likely for mares

thanks you all have had nice foals. i am waiting on two
default_smile.png

hey would you all put about what time your foal was born i was wanting to know what times are more likely for mares

thanks you all have had nice foals. i am waiting on two
default_smile.png
my first two were born 12.30 - 12.45 am

Latest posts

Back