♥ ♥ ♥ 2012 Foals ♥ ♥ ♥

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely foals.... congrats to everyone.

Especially thrilled with the Absolut fillies, so lovely and upright... since my Absolut filly is due any day. It will be by the stallion in my avatar, Reflections Beyond Stardom 29 1/4 Homozygous Black and white Stallion out of my Absolut Daughter, Azariahs Absolut Galadriel, a silver smokey black that looks JUST like her daddy. She is homozygous for the black gene.... should be a black based colorful foal!!! Can't Wait!

first foal born in Ireland 2012, a coloured filly born first week of January

second foal born in early Feb 2012

have tried to put in pics but it wont work (any ideas????)

so please check out www.capallbeagminiatures.com and look on the foals page

lovely foals on here so far
default_smile.png

Lovely foals.... congrats to everyone.

Especially thrilled with the Absolut fillies, so lovely and upright... since my Absolut filly is due any day. It will be by the stallion in my avatar, Reflections Beyond Stardom 29 1/4 Homozygous Black and white Stallion out of my Absolut Daughter, Azariahs Absolut Galadriel, a silver smokey black that looks JUST like her daddy. She is homozygous for the black gene.... should be a black based colorful foal!!! Can't Wait!
Oh Julie Thankyou
default_cheekkiss.gif
Im thrilled with them too and Im eagerly waiting to see Galadriels foal , that one is bound to be a stunner
default_yes.gif

Joanne , click on more reply options , then choose file (from your computer) and then attach file

Well jewel is bagged up pretty good..i hope to have a black and white pinto foal to show off soon...beautiful babies everyone!!! Its like yearround christmas.....

Raine Ranch, Can you tell me how this mare is bred? She looks like a mare I used to own! Thank You!

Introducing Dimundo's Flamboyant Cowboy aka Cowboy, born 1st March 2012: Sire: Lotsafuns Truly Flamboyant x Dam: Moonstar Black Beauty ( Dels Cowboy Granddaughter)

Having a rest lol

horse 017.JPG

horse 018.JPG

horse 019.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Adorable ..Congratulations !!!!

Lovely foals everyone, heres a few of my boy standing..

JET 073.JPG

JET 012.JPG

JET 120.JPG

JET 165.JPG

what a neck that girl has, both beautiful foals..
default_wub.png
Thankyou
default_biggrin.png
Im still not certain if she palomino carrying silver or silver smoky black but I love her whatever the colour !

I love your little boy too , he is so well marked and what a pretty head ..adorable

thanks Sue, couldnt figure it out at all

sorry its taken so long but only 7 weeks of college left until exams start, so working flat out with assignments.

first pic is of our first filly born early January with her dam at 1 day old.

second pic taken a few days later.

2nd and 3rd pics of another early foal, we thought at the time he was a silver buckskin but im thinking now he is silver..........

DSCF0879.JPG DSCF0884.JPG

DSCF1029.JPG

DSCF1041.JPG

thanks Sue, couldnt figure it out at all

sorry its taken so long but only 7 weeks of college left until exams start, so working flat out with assignments.

first pic is of our first filly born early January with her dam at 1 day old.

second pic taken a few days later.

2nd and 3rd pics of another early foal, we thought at the time he was a silver buckskin but im thinking now he is silver..........

View attachment 6704 View attachment 6705

View attachment 6706
Gorgeous. Makes me want to go clip my filly Breezy born Jan 27th. I am resisting for now. Not due to cold, but the dang flies that arrived this week just prior to the torrential rains.

your new stallion is producing some very nice colours and patterns , you must be very pleased with him

Latest posts

Back