♥ ♥ ♥ 2012 Foals ♥ ♥ ♥

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely lovely foals! Wish I could snatch Glimmer, such a sweet little face! Congrats!

Aw Thanks
default_smile.png
I contemplated Selling Glimmer but for some odd reason I'm Wrapped around her little Hoof!
default_wub.png

Well if you change your mind... Id love to have her ;) she really is something!
default_yes.gif

Our last foal at Rodie's Mini Ranch.

Introducing

Masterpiece foaled June 26th

7-1c.JPG

7-29.JPG

Our second foal of 2012, sired by Graham's The Gambler out of Wauk A Way Kitty....a tiny ASPC filly foaled May 6th @ 9pm. Classic Futurity Nominated / Foundation Bred. It was a rather eventful foaling and post foaling for Kitty being a Miaden mare, but all worked out and Kitty is being a great mother now... This is ...

Pokerface of GCF (about 2 hours old)

582016_3385859400277_1083294008_32659156_1283641150_n.jpg

380307_3385878680759_1083294008_32659161_1490015708_n.jpg
WOW, I love that mare!

default_517.gif
This is my foal for 2012. (Please excuse the pictures, as they were taken within only 8 hours of being born.

She's a FILLY born 8/15/12 at 3:15am. I bought this mare bred, but... I LOVE her! She will be AMHR registered.

She is sorrel for now, but will probably gray.
default_wub.png

DSCN1569.JPG

DSCN1579.JPG

Boy, did we have a busy night! Two of the three foals we are expecting by “Catch” decided to arrive last night! Two colts, one is black with a blanket, the other is a bay leopard like daddy. We are thinking of “Catch a Cloud” for the black blanketed fellow and “Catch the Wind” for the bay leopard. What do you all think? Check out the patch of color on the right side of the little leopard. Really unique. Because of his patch we’ve been calling him “Patch”! J These pictures were taken when they are less than 12 hours old. Both are AMHA Futurity Nominated

Lost Spoke's WD Catch a Cloud (pending)

cloudrearw.JPG
cloudspotsw.JPG

and Lost Spoke's WD Catch the Wind aka "Patch"

patchheadw.JPG
patchspatchw.JPG
patchleftw.JPG

Dawn

Ooooh! I love all the Appy's!! Really hoping I'll be able to get one sometime
default_smile.png
loving all the cute little babies
default_smile.png
making me wish it was April so I could have my first! Bet after two in one night your tired how close in hours where they? When is the third due?

They are both so cute but I am absolutely in love with Patch!!

I will have to post pics of my filly born April 17, 2012!! She is so cute! I just love her. It was just a one time thing. We don't breed minis. Lol

Ooooh! I love all the Appy's!! Really hoping I'll be able to get one sometime
default_smile.png
loving all the cute little babies
default_smile.png
making me wish it was April so I could have my first! Bet after two in one night your tired how close in hours where they? When is the third due?
THANK YOU! Glad you like them! Cloud was born first and within about 15 minutes of him being on the ground Patch was born! The third is due sometime the middle of September, but she is maiden, so all bets could be off.

Dawn

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back