End of this Webanar

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arion Mgmt

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know on this board that the end of this week is the end of the Dwarfism Question and Answer Forum. I believe it has run its course of questions to be asked. If any of you have questions regarding Dwarfism in the Miniatures at some later time, please feel free to email me directly at [email protected]. I want to thank all of you for all of your interest and questions. I hope that someday soon I will be letting you know any important information that will help this breed become better.

Thank you again.

John Eberth

Thank you for taking your time (which I know is valuable!) to host this board. You've shared with us a wealth of insight and knowledge. I hope the board itself will stay up for people to read and refer to in the future.

I thank you also, for taking the time to try to help us all understand things a little better. I will look forward to the day that the dwarf genes can be isolated and then we can better answer many questions we as breeders have been wondering about for so long.

Again, thank you so much.
default_aktion033.gif

THANK YOU JOHN!
default_aktion033.gif
Your imput on this subject is extremely appreciated!
default_yes.gif

John, I would also like to thank you for your time and expertise. I did not personally post a question. However, I enjoyed reading the questions posted along with your answers and I feel I gained knowledge regarding dwarfism in miniatures.

Your work is very important to our industry and I admire and cheer your efforts.

Latest posts

Back