Would you consider looking at photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nootka

Reaction score
Would you be willing to look at a photo of a horse that I feel is carrying dwarf characteristics and point out what you see about the horse that makes it appear so (or not, at your discretion. I defer to your experience and learning by all means)?

I have photos of a mare that was born here, and feel that she was a dwarf or certainly displaying dwarf characteristics and may in fact produce a dwarf if she were bred. If you would look at photos and maybe explain what you see that are dwarf characteristics, I would be happy to post some photos of her so that others could see (I've done it in the past, but again I and I'm pretty sure most of us defer to you as more of an expert in the matter).

Thank you again, I am thoroughly enjoying this, and feel it is long past due.

Liz

You can put the photo up here but with out a pedigree, I cant give you anything other than maybe as an answer, if you want to PM the pedigree I can give you a better idea of somethings, and certain info I will have to PM you, but general conformation I can comment on but it will be circumstantial.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back