Vanity License Plates on Cars and Trucks

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sphynx~n~minis

Reaction score
I live in New Hampshire and was wondering what are some of the best Vanity plates you have seen,

in your travels on cars and trucks, horse trailers........? Or what is your horse related Vanity plate?

I also live in NH (Hi Kathy!) and we have a bunch in town and near me that I see all the time.

CWGIRLN

COWGIRL

CWGRLUP

PTDPNY

SPTSDLE (a friends who has spotted saddle horses)

These belong to a friend:

FILLY

TRAILRD

HOSSLVR (my husband always teases her and says Horse Liver?)

So, those are the ones I know of.....and can remember, LOL. This is fun........Oh, and Kathy, how are them Nekkid' Kitties?
default_wub.png
:

Alicia

well mine says "IM N8IV", not horse related but means i am a native of AZ... i see them around from time to time but of course at this moment i can't remember any of them...

however my daughter in Salt Lake City saw one on a Mustang that said "BADPONY" (which we assume meant "bad" as in "cool" LOL)

someday if i ever get another one it will definitely say HEE HAW
default_wub.png
:

There's a cute yellow mustang around here whose plate says PEAUXNY (pony). That's the only horse related one I've seen in a while, though.

one of my fav. ever is SIGFIGS (car owned by a physics/chem teacher)

Oh, and also, HIHO AG is kind of horse related ^^ (Hi Ho Silver!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this one was cute:

BUXNKIX (Bucks and kicks)

Liz R.

THANKS FOR THE REPLYS ... Trying to get some ideas as I am getting a Screaming Yellow Focus tomorrow and want to get a vanity plate.... but of course husband will be driving too (and he was none to happy with the color choice) so want to make sure that he won't look to feminine driving a car that says lil-pony or mypony or something...... :aktion033:

I like Haybabe... but not to sure he will...... also liked tym2ryd I am thinking he might like that....

was also thinking showpny. I know he will have a say in this one way or another!

Or Imnonut after my mini ~Oscar~ The car will have some running horse vinyl

graphics added in the next few weeks. Thanks again for the replys!

When I was (younger and had no children:), my pride and joy was a black GT Mustang convertable...plate was "HRSPLAY" Now my pick up has the plate "4RHRSEZ"....I love personal plates, but the prices vary so much in different states! (MN was like 200 then and AZ was only 25)

Ooooo, I have a Sphynx cat too:) How 'bout "NKDKATZ"
default_smile.png

We have vanity plates in VA and several "sponsored" type plates......one is for horses and does have a horse head at the right side.

Mine is N2MINI

Today I saw one ISDLUP (I saddle up)

I saw one just today that had Dave and I laughing. It's not horsey, but we saw it RIGHT in front of us as we settled into a parking space at Wal-mart:

"HEY YAL"

I had one for years on my van, it said "GIDDY UP GO", it was a plate my dad ran on one of his autos when we lived in Indiana.

Well........ I am partial to some of my own :bgrin In VA, we can get horse enthusiast plates which have a horse head on the license plate and we have those on our cars / trucks. On the Santa Fe that I drive, I have "J1LL-O", on the Truck, we have "WNY4ME", on the Volvo that H drives, we have "OROARK" (which is really my last name, not his -- kept my maiden name). I have a tiburon which says "I&TS 2" which is for a company my dad and I own. Then on the bumper pull horse trailer, it says "WNY4ME 2" and on the gooseneck horse trailer it says "WHNY4ME".

Hi Kathy, you have seen my vanity plate ISHOE2. Congratulations on the car, I went into debt too and traded my truck in for an F250 diesel. Linda

My horse Vet has "HOSSDOC" on his truck. I have also seen "IRIDE". I thought I would get one for my trailer that says "NICKER".

I can't think of any others right now.

On my trailer I have "nvr2mini", and a friend of mine has hayburnr". I've seen a TON of them, but I can't think of any off hand :eek: . Only those 2.

Mine is

MNEMULZ on my 1 ton Dodge dually.

Here in the Land of Entrapment (NM), a vanity plate costs $10 more than your normal registration fee. Like my truck is now $95/year.

A couple of years ago, in Dart County, Ohio, I saw a plate on a trailer that still has me laughing, and it was "Haulin' butt". They owned and showed Donkeys! Oh heck, the butt part got changed on the forum, but you can substitute the right word in your own mind.

Mine has nothing to do with horses but it says............ERLSGRL.........earlsgirl........I have been Earlsgirl for 20 yrs.............Earl of course is my husband.....lol

Latest posts

Back