Mini Horse Clubs in Maine & NH & Mass

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yankee_minis

Reaction score
We're looking for shows-- either rated by one of the registries or not-- for the rest of this year and next year. We'd like to practice by putting some of our horses in the ring.

I'm sure there are a lot of shows happening that we're just not hearing about.

You can e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Tracy

Colonial Miniature Horse Club is in Western NH. They have three regular shows a year, and they are trying to add rated AMHR shows too for next year. They probably won't have their schedule for next year until, well, next year haha.

Forgot to add:

NEMHS (New England Miniature Horse Society) is mostly Massachusetts, CT, and RI. They are all AMHA shows. http://www.nemhs.org

Last edited by a moderator:
N bar H riding club in Barrington NH has mini shows. It was my first year last year, people were so friendly and helpful. They're not rated but they have year end awards. I plan to show again next year and that's one place I'll be going.

There's also the Maine Miniature Club, I think they're up to 3 shows a year now. I plan to go watch the one in October, they are held at the Cumberland Fair grounds.

My problem this year was not having a trailer, but I'm getting one for next years season.

Lee

I should have added that I'm a member of the MMHC and get their information. I also have info to join the Tiny Hooves Miniature Horse Club which is in central Maine. (Bangor area) They have a show this weekend.

The N Bar H web site is http://www.nbarh.org/

I got an email saying N Bar H is having a show to benefit St Judes this Sunday. $40 to show your horse all day. I've heard these shows are really fun and your show fee's go to a great cause this time!

Cumberland County Riding Club is having a show in early October that has Mini Classes and their show grounds are in Cumberland.

Not sure when their shows are, but Ellis River Riders has Open halter classes. No Mini classes, but they do have the Open Halter classes. They are in Andover.

Jen

Latest posts

Back