Costume Class

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whitewave

Reaction score
Can I please see some pictures of Costume class ..here's mine from last year I was a "Doll" and Ex was a rocking horse ...Heheha ya I know "He's Off His Rockers"
100_0442.jpg

and here is my friend showing in coatume at the same show he got 1st i got 3rd...
100_0446.jpg

Well I don't have pics, but last year I was "Freddy The Fearless" and Kid was my lion. This year, we are going to be beach bums complete with globs of sunscreen on our noses!!!

:aktion033: love the rocking horse okay the doll is alright to.

Here is my costume for 2 years ago...I was Whinnie the pooh and the mare was Eeyore. For this costume I had to stuff myself with foam..and wear a fleece suit and MAN that was HOT ...especially on a summer day!!

fea347fd.jpg

-Kris

These are great! I love all your idea's, they are so good, I have to ask who makes the costumes, do you or do you get them professionally done? How do you make them yourself if you do?

Trip down memory lane....this was our first year at Nationals in Columbia, MO:

Melissa with Draco as the Frog Prince and Patty with Misty as a Flying Carpet with Arabian Princess

MelissaPatty-Costume2--AMNR-Sept200.jpg

Kendra I love the train with the Elephant do you have a better pic of the horse done as a train?

Thanks everyone for your pictures they are the greatest.....Jenn

Oh wow I love them all..........I really love the poodle one........and the magic carpet is amazing........GREAT JOB.........

Waitress serving a fine dinner...

DiablosBistro2_resize.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's part of the train l got it of the back of the last newsletter. lt's neat also blows smoke from the stack.

train.jpg

Latest posts

Back