Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Little Wee Horse Farm

Butler Open Miniature Horse Show

The Butler Open Miniature Horse Show in Butler, PA., will be August 8 at 9:30 a.m. In our fourth year, we have more than 100 classes, paybacks to 4th place, ribbons to 5th place, trophies for youth winners & BIG trophies for hi-point performance horse & supreme halter horse!!!!!!!!!

AMHR Judge Earnest Lambdin. Professional show announcer Patrick King.

AMHR rules followed, but ANY registered miniature horse can show. -- AMHA, AMHR, World Class or Gold Seal. It's a fun show (not rated) but the competition is serious. But we try to keep it fun! Last year, more than 70 horses competed. This is our fourth year & we're only getting better.

Classes include halter and performance and approx. 20 youth classes. Entry fees for adults are $5 each per class in advance & $7 at the show. Youth classes are ALWAYS $5 each. Deadline for advance entry is Aug. 1.

Just go to littleweehorses.com.....when you get there, click onto the little unicorn. He'll take you to our home page. Scroll to the bottom of the page & click onto the show.

Come, have FUN with your mini!! Just download, snail mail your entry to us & we'll see ya there!

Thank You very much for posting this. I has telling a few people at the WPR&D show on Sunday about the show. They were interested, and ofcourse I did not happen to have the information on me at the time. unsure.gif Isn't that how it goes.

Well anyway I have gone to the Butler show for the past 2 years and I have had a great time. Nice people there, and if you are just starting out it is a great way to learn with out a lot of pressure. Everyone is very helpful.

new_multi.gif It is one of our favorite shows thumbup.gif

Deb

We will be there with our secret weapon see you there.

Dazzler

Will your secret weapon be at any of the other shows this year?

Horse?

Cart?

Inquiring minds are wondering? saludando.gif

Deb

Horse and Cart

Dazzler

aktion033.gif Congratulations on your new cart and horse. Will be looking forward to seeing you at the show. I will have more time to talk at the Butler fair.

Deb