Smartie Pants

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie_belle

Reaction score
So, my daughter is a special education teacher at a high school.  She has...oh...maybe 25 kids in her caseload every year.  This year she decided, as a way to encourage her kids, she wanted to start a "smartie pants" thing.  She asked me to make her fabric pants.  When the kids do something amazing, she'll pin one of these on them and they get to walk around with them on all day.  And they will be singled out as being positive and not "special".  So, I spent the last two days making 27 pairs of "Smartie Pants".  I'll pop them in the mail this week so she will have them when the kids arrive on the 20th.  Hopefully, the rest of the school sees them and they become a sorta status thing.  (She is young and very popular with the kids).  So, that might be the good news.  The bad news is that I make be making these little things for the rest of my life.  LOL  It is a cute idea and I hope the kids like them.

IMG_1541.JPG

What a great Idea Dixie belle, Just as well your so talented in the craft dept, your daughters come to the right place to put her idea into motion :)

Latest posts

Back